Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Operations
Vehicle Showcase
My experience for what its worth. "35's" and "37's" is too general of a statement with how close they are to fitting. Backspacing and tread width are a huge factor. I.E. I have 295/70R18(34.2x11.5") tires that clear everything with no rubbing, lock to lock and flexed out with no lift, on stock wheels. These same tires rub a control arm on another guys stock overland set up the same way because his axel is 1/2" out of center toward the driver.

"35's" that are 285/75r18 may fit fine where 35x12.5" may not. A "35" KO2 may fit fine (bfg's run small) where a Patagonia may not.

That's all to say to run 37's you'll need different backspacing and a lift of some kind, how much is up for debate.
Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
That's funny, because my tape measure says they are almost exactly 37" tall. Maybe I need a new tape measure.
I’d guess the tape measure is probably fine.

Strider62

First Name
C.B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5; Gladiator Overland
I’d guess the tape measure is probably fine.
Apologies. I went back and checked again, and you are right. They do measure out to just 35.5”. I guess it was wishful thinking on my part.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Apologies. I went back and checked again, and you are right. They do measure out to just 35.5”. I guess it was wishful thinking on my part.
dont sweat it. The kick in the dick of realizing your 37’s arent is enough. Mine came out 36” on the wheel; 35.5 on the truck.....

from what im seeing, i THINK the goodyear mtr, general x3/atx, and toyo rt are closer to true...now that clayton has the contoured rear track bar, you can get a 37 under there which im happy about. I really like general tires.

and since it seems the mopar lift is coming up higher now than before, it makes a 37 really easily accessible. I never would have dreamt of driving my jy on 37’s at 80 down the interstate....crazy how far these things have come.
Sponsored