I feel like thats the one thing i wish i had
Sponsored

361Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubi. 2006 Liberty. 2003 Ram 2500 CTD, and a couple of Hogs.
I have it and wish I had my 300 bucks back. It's a piece of crap! My JBL flip is so much better and only 80 bucks.

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
I have it and wish I had my 300 bucks back. It's a piece of crap! My JBL flip is so much better and only 80 bucks.
Really ? I am surprised that you say that... I have 3 or 4 blue tooth speakers, including the old Riva turbo X, and the Bose. Both high quality. I think the Jeep speaker is just as loud as the Riva Turbo X, and way louder than the Bose. Sound quality is on par with the Bose. The Riva Turbo might be a tad better... The Jeep speaker is water resistant and the size is more convenient, ie. thinner. Make sure you have a good source material with some serious megs, ie. 30, 40 megs of data for each song instead of 6 meg compressed songs. This makes the biggest difference in sound - depth and quality on the Jeep speaker. The best sounding and loudest songs are ripped from CD. It makes a huge difference. Personally, I think it is a great speaker, worth the option, and I use it all the time.

Last edited:

361Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubi. 2006 Liberty. 2003 Ram 2500 CTD, and a couple of Hogs.
Really ? I am surprised that you say that... I have 3 or 4 blue tooth speakers, including the old Riva turbo X, and the Bose. Both high quality. I think the Jeep speaker is just as loud as the Riva Turbo X, and way louder than the Bose. Sound quality is on par with the Bose. The Riva Turbo might be a tad better... The Jeep speaker is water resistant and the size is more convenient, ie. thinner. Make sure you have a good source material with some serious megs, ie. 30, 40 megs of data for each song instead of 6 meg compressed songs. This makes the biggest difference in sound - depth and quality on the Jeep speaker. The best sounding and loudest songs are ripped from CD. It makes a huge difference. Personally, I think it is a great speaker, worth the option, and I use it all the time.

See this threadhttps://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/bluetooth-speaker-not-charging.26178/page-2#post-463039

TheWingman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Red JLUR, 2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I use mine almost every day for the last 4 months, sounds great, battery lasts a full day easily. Dropped it off the tailgate, been rained on, and surviving pollen season right now. Just hose it off and wipe it down. It’s been a feature that initially I wasn’t sold on, but I use it now so much it’s become a character trait of the truck.

Sponsored

jmdwifi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Wireless Network engineer, Drummer of WOLF LEGION
Vehicle Showcase
I have other bluetooth speakers and they all work fine. The jeep one needs to be reset every time I want to use it. It sucks so far.

Cleankat

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
My one gripe with it is where it's located for charging and storage. If you have car seats in it for kids it's a pain to get to.

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
My big complaint is it doesn't pair to the Uconnect. I mistakenly assumed it would; l thought it was a great idea to be able play the SXM radio or my USB library through this speaker in the garage, camp, or wherever. It is not able to do that, so I probably will very rarely use it.

I'd rather have the lockable space it takes up available to store other stuff I could have bought with the money I would have saved.
Sponsored