Sponsored

who is getting the bluetooth speaker?

are you interested in the bluetooth speaker?

• Total voters

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
So I ordered the speaker because I'm a tech nerd. And I love music. This was the first weekend after picking up the Gladiator and we have already used it twice.
1. Went to the beach and forgot the Fugoo. Jeep speaker to the rescue! It was super loud and clear. Loved it.
2. Later on, bought Endgame (on our Apple TV) to watch with the family in the condo rental. The TV didn't have a sound bar. Sounded like poopoo in a coffee can. Jeep speaker to the rescue! Worked perfectly and made the movie experience in the room enjoyable.
Can you elaborate as to how you got the Bluetooth speaker to interact with the TV?
Sponsored

BrandRezake

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Controls Engineer/Entertainment Program Manager
Can you elaborate as to how you got the Bluetooth speaker to interact with the TV?
Sure! I just held the Bluetooth button on the speaker to put it in search mode, went to settings on the Apple TV, then went to the Bluetooth settings and selected the Jeep speaker. Honestly, it really was that easy.

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
Sure! I just held the Bluetooth button on the speaker to put it in search mode, went to settings on the Apple TV, then went to the Bluetooth settings and selected the Jeep speaker. Honestly, it really was that easy.
Ahh so it’s the Apple TV settings. I was honestly searching my TV’s to see if I could wirelessly pair them lol. Would’ve eliminated my wire from soundbar to Tv, but that makes sense

Sponsored

mmollo

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, 1985 CJ7, F-250, BMW X5, Ferrari California, Lamborghini Aventador
Mine came with the LE. I think it’s great that it has it’s own docking area so it’s always with you and always charged. I used mine on the golf course the other day. It lasted the whole round and the sound was great. I really never paid attention to the price because it was included with the LE.
I would highly suggest adding it.

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
add another one, I tried this weekend, couldn't get it to pair.:swear:
Did you ever get your BT speaker to pair with your phone? I just tried it and no dice... I guess I have to go to the dealership and get it replaced :/

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Did you ever get your BT speaker to pair with your phone? I just tried it and no dice... I guess I have to go to the dealership and get it replaced :/
Ya, JeepCares TOLD the dickhead dealer that installed my upgraded fender liners to quit screwing around and to just order me a new one.
New one showed up and has worked perfectly ever since. :rock:

As it was asked,
South Florida peeps AVOID the cob-gobbleing-deep-throaters at Massey-Yardley CDJRF !!!

k, I feel better after that... :LOL:

NYR_4_LIFE

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
removed the Bluetooth speaker on the third day i had my truck it would not turn on

i removed again 3 weeks later to mess around with it and it work perfectly Battery last 3 straight days of use

i just have one question does the speaker charge while the vehicle is off ?
or only while driving ?

tstugel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I have it as it came with the Launch Edition JTs. It's an OK speaker, but I would never pay $500 for it. It puts out pretty good sound but lacks bass output that you would get in similar priced speakers. It is handy just to have it there and its pretty secure if you lock the rear seats. You can get a much better sounding speaker for that kind of money though.. However, if you want a Jeep branded speaker I suppose it would be worth it. I don't have it behind the seat as I need the room to store tie-down straps, etc..

Sponsored

Jolly’s Jp

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubicon LE
I have it as it came with the Launch Edition JTs. It's an OK speaker, but I would never pay $500 for it. It puts out pretty good sound but lacks bass output that you would get in similar priced speakers. It is handy just to have it there and its pretty secure if you lock the rear seats. You can get a much better sounding speaker for that kind of money though.. However, if you want a Jeep branded speaker I suppose it would be worth it. I don't have it behind the seat as I need the room to store tie-down straps, etc..
couldn’t agree more...it has a cool factor and sounds okay but yes you can buy a lot better for less.

jmdwifi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Wireless Network engineer, Drummer of WOLF LEGION
Vehicle Showcase
I just bought this truck. A few days ago I paired with my phone to check it out. Pared up and sounded pretty good. Yesterday I tried to turn it on so I could listen to tunes while taking Xmas lights down. Would not turn on, odd. I have put 400 miles on this thing this week. It should be charged. Anyone experience this with their speaker. The dealer is an hour away. They should have added a status to the Uconnect system for the speaker. That would be cool.

Klutch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Jeep Comanche, 2000 Jeep Cherokee
Yet another helpful thread! I bought my JT in a bit of a fury the day after Christmas. I wasn't really interested in the Bluetooth speaker, but my truck has one. I was under the mistaken impression it simply played through the onboard audio system. I'm going to pull this thing out and see if it pairs.

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BTW, I got it to pair using @Sorbs instructions I believe, the instructions are on another thread I can't seem to find at this moment. I do believe that it only charges while the truck is being driven. The pairing is a bit tricky and not just by pressing the BT button, I believe you have to press the BT button and another button - I forget if it was the volume or the power... :/

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)