Wow………Gupton

Jeep-her

First Name
Lonna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport - hydroblue / 2021 JT on order
Did you already have your control number generated? If so I am surprised and would have been disappointed they didn't honor. This Atlanta dealer is getting a lot of chatter today and I'm excited for it, but I'd view them not honoring the affiliate 1% as a point against them.
I did generate it on the 28th to make sure I had it. I even called FCA Affiliate customer care and they said to have the dealer call them. I tried but they wouldn't. I have to say that was the only disappointment .
Sponsored

AP Double

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTM - Sarge Green - MT
This is such helpful information. I am really looking forward to buying a Gladiator from Gupton, if possible. I have had a really hard time connecting with either Daniel or Renee. I just called and both are out today. Email has not panned out yet. But I am sticking with it, at least for now. My local dealer has offered a pretty good deal but I am so impressed by your experience, and others, that I want to work with Gupton. This forum is really powerful!

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
This is such helpful information. I am really looking forward to buying a Gladiator from Gupton, if possible. I have had a really hard time connecting with either Daniel or Renee. I just called and both are out today. Email has not panned out yet. But I am sticking with it, at least for now. My local dealer has offered a pretty good deal but I am so impressed by your experience, and others, that I want to work with Gupton. This forum is really powerful!
Not sure what you subject line says in your email but mine said "Interested in Buying a Jeep" Boom I get a reply to that thread within 24-48 hours. And that is only from Daniel. Pretty good for the owner and how busy they are.

Robtco99

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 wrangler, 01 cherokee
They are both usually off on Wednesday. I was there yesterday to pick up my Gladiator, and they have a ton of Jeeps. Someone that was there after me said 3 truckloads got delivered yesterday, so they are extremely busy with ordering and people picking up 100+ jeeps.

Bantam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I was lucky to have found a small dealership local that was awesome to deal with. However if I ever get to order my own pick'em Jeep, I'll be looking into Gupton.

Sponsored

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Phone is the worst way to get ahold of them.

Email is best.
As someone raised on the value of a phone call, this was an adjustment I needed to make.

Daniel is an effective and timely communicator via email. I'll suck it up and miss out on the "romance" of calls from my sales guy if it saves me $5500.

Once we began the ordering process, with him generating a configuration and me approving it, his replies were generally within a half of a business day.

A week later when I called emailed him asking for a Vin, I got response in 2 hours.
Sponsored