First Name
jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator
Occupation
driver
would you buy this again im on the fence looks like some love it and others not so much what do you think is so good and so bad about them
Sponsored

Gliebig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Punk'n
Vehicle Showcase
I was going to ask what the difference is between the mini and the lite. All I will need it for is to recalibrate for tires and turn off the engine stop,

OP
OP

have no life

First Name
jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator
Occupation
driver
I was going to ask what the difference is between the mini and the lite. All I will need it for is to recalibrate for tires and turn off the engine stop,
i want to turn off engin strart/stop and turn on fog light dropout when hi beam is on /let me open driver door and back up if needed/turn off seat belt ding lol just because l can/and one day might do the proksimity remote driver passenger kit and thats it

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
i want to turn off engin strart/stop and turn on fog light dropout when hi beam is on /let me open driver door and back up if needed/turn off seat belt ding lol just because l can/and one day might do the proksimity remote driver passenger kit and thats it
Look at the Zautomotive web site and see what features it offers. The Tazer Mini is the better option, if you buy one. What you want can probably be done with Jscan or AlfaOBD for less money.

There is the free button on the dash for the Auto Start/Stop. There is also the Auto Start/Stop Eliminator for about $100 from a forum sponsor.

The ParkSense feature can no longer be disabled by any of the aftermarket programmers. To defeat it (so you can move with the door open), the seat belt just has to be buckled and there has to be constant weight on the seat.

Sponsored

sharpsicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2002 VTX1800
As @Mr._Bill said, the only feature this will give you in your list that you can't do without it are foglight dropout. The backup AutoPark bypass is no longer a feature, and everything else has options built-in (ESS has the button, seat belt ding has a procedure that turns it off stock).

That being said, I love mine, but I use a bunch more features than you look to be. If I was in your shoes, it wouldn't justify the price tag just to not press the ESS button.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver

Josh00333

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Freedom
Build Thread
Link
I really only use the tire size, auto start, and the tire psi setting. I would still buy it again. The live function for the winch rpm is nice to have.
Sponsored