Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT LE, T120, JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Diver
Purchased in February, has around 3,500 miles and the motor is stock except for a Borla exhaust. No issues.
Sponsored

P.Lo

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Wondering if these misfire / ignition problems are caused by a welding surge / ground after the electronics were installed?

Gladiador

First Name
Edmundo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Sales consultant
I had the engine misfire and other small electrical issues. I was hoping just to get a replacement Gladiator, but I lost my respect for the brand as a whole. One thing to consider before buying a Gladiator is that you will see in these forums with this and other probelms is that many of us felt mistreated, ignored, dismissed, cheated, and quite jerked around by Jeep/Chrysler customer service. I used to be loyal Jeep (15 year happy Cherokee) owner, but after 5 months of poor customer service and oh so many ridiculous hoops and delays, some one finally stepped up and agreed to buy my truck back. It took another month to actually get any $, and they have not paid the loan paid off yet 'because of covid'. If you get one of the good Jeeps, you probably don't have to worry or get an attorney, but if you get one of the many with issues, you will probably get an exasperating lack of customer service and your own attorney.
That's exactly how I am feeling about this... Vehicle is been in the shop 11 days and I have owned it for 26 days. I am the one who has to call Jeep wave otherwise they have not made an effort since notifying me that they opened up a case. My case manager got a call yesterday and she wasnt there, today I was hoping she would call but again nothing. I don't understand this absolutely useless waste of time and delay when we know there isn't a fix for this. I am not taking that Gladiator back. It has been completely tore apart back and fort. I been calling them and I am trying to be flexible without having to resource to a lawyer, but Im running out of patience

ElDirector

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Bought mine used with 2K on the clock. Has 8K or so now. Absolutely zero issues at all (knocks on wood). Yeah, not enough mileage to REALLY know, but certainly nothing out of the box wrong.

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Since purchasing mine in December, I've just had the clutch recall and recently the rear seat isn't folding down., but nothing mechanical.
Like everyone else though, the Glad sure loves its aftermarket parts and the attention!! - op
Mine is doing this now. Do you have a solve?

Sponsored

CrixusSask

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Distribution Center Professional
So, quick question...how many Gladiators are out there that have not had any issues with engine misfiring?

There are a ton of people on here that have the issue, nearly zero that have been able to get it fixed and many that ended up in the buy-back/lemon law process. Hell, there's even one that Lemon Law'd due to misfire...got a new one and is having the same issue.

I had read about it, figured "there's a ton out there that perfectly fine, it's just a vocal couple with the issue" Then my parents purchased a Gladiator....sure enough...engine misfire...same process I read about...and ended up Lemon Law.

With this thread I'm just trying to convince myself to give it another shot. For them...and the Gladiator I ordered and am waiting on.
No issues. 12,000 km. Have mine going on 8 months now.

jbn40301

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave 2020
So, quick question...how many Gladiators are out there that have not had any issues with engine misfiring?

There are a ton of people on here that have the issue, nearly zero that have been able to get it fixed and many that ended up in the buy-back/lemon law process. Hell, there's even one that Lemon Law'd due to misfire...got a new one and is having the same issue.

I had read about it, figured "there's a ton out there that perfectly fine, it's just a vocal couple with the issue" Then my parents purchased a Gladiator....sure enough...engine misfire...same process I read about...and ended up Lemon Law.

With this thread I'm just trying to convince myself to give it another shot. For them...and the Gladiator I ordered and am waiting on.
Sounds like you need a Toyota

meenone69

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Ram Power Wagon, 2016 Challenger SRT 392
Purchased in December 2019, 2400 miles and no issues.

TooChill4

First Name
Teo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator JT
Vehicle Showcase
Mine is doing this now. Do you have a solve?
Just had the recall for the clutch and my mpg went up slightly (not sure if it's a coincidence), but the rear seat I'm embarrassed to say, was just simply locked. One of my offsprings locked the one side and I didn't even think to look at that as being one of the culprits. But at least I know the lock is a good deterrent.
Best of luck - op

Sponsored

ArkansasPig

First Name
Daddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport 6MT - Firecracker Red
Occupation
Digital Marketing
Received it Last Summer. 10,000 glorious miles.
Zero problems.
The recall on my clutch was just the dealership checking everything over. The clutch ended up being fine. I could have told them that though. The clutch feels Amazing for a truck.

snide

First Name
Big Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator
No issues so far, but then I've only had mine for a week.

P.Lo

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
JT Overland
Manufacture date of August 2019,
Purchased off the lot Halloween weekend.
Just hit 10,000 miles
Gas Mileage Avg 22.0
ZERO ISSUES

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
20k zero issues. Suspected brake pad issue due to loud intermittent and non-reproducible brake squeeling noise, but cant say it is an issue yet

Stark25

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 overland
Occupation
Electrician supervisor
Picked my brand new overland up Saturday night, dropped it back this morning with po300 misfire. I put less than 30 miles on it before I got to play this game that seams didn’t get resolved. But........ I am glad to hear others have no issues because all I’ve found today are 40+ horror stories
Sponsored