Sponsored

jac04

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2014 JKRX SWB
... And, those tailpipes are going to be crushed flat, like beer cans, the first time they encounter a serious rock garden.
You're right, but the tow hooks right next to the exhaust tips will help protect them. However, this vehicle isn't exactly marketed as a rock crawler.
Sponsored

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mojave, 20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD,
Looks good but my guess is it will be unobtanium for a couple for years and the back seat is still a little too small to be useful.

Closet Jeep guy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3rd gen tacoma
You're right, but the tow hooks right next to the exhaust tips will help protect them. However, this vehicle isn't exactly marketed as a rock crawler.
Is the Raptor marketed as a rock crawler? I didn't think so . I thought they were just Mall crawlers lol

Marman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Majove
Occupation
I make cardboard boxes
Hmmm Still waiting on my 2023 Ranger to come off that line. The wait, as well as many other reasons, is why I drive a JT now and wont be picking up the Ranger.

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
I'm wondering if the raptor ranger is based off the braptor or the bronco. The braptor is a hell of an off roader, arguably the best stock off roader currently available with 37s, super long travel ifs, and big beefy components. If this is based off the braptor, this will be probably the best stock off road truck out there, if the ranger raptor is based on the regular bronco though it will still be decent but a solid second place in terms of capability.

Edit: Looking at the picture more it looks like small tires and not braptor level build, so it goes from interesting to meh to me.

Sponsored

Bonanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow Punk'n
Meh. The only thing that is something I'd want is the MAX AC button in fords. That is a brilliant button.

Dim

First Name
Dimitri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT Rubicon Launch Edition Granite Crystal
Occupation
Self employed
if only ford could make great interiors. have to admit for a european previoud Ranger Raptor was super good looking and the new one is even better with a nice engine.
a friend whos VW Dealer told me ... damn they are really good at Ford. This time for our Amarok ... they are so good we took everything and put a VW logo on it. true or not i dont know but for sure very nice Small truck

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
to me this looks more like competition for the Taco, than the JT

Sponsored

Wheelin98TJ

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Bean Counter
if only ford could make great interiors. have to admit for a european previoud Ranger Raptor was super good looking and the new one is even better with a nice engine.
a friend whos VW Dealer told me ... damn they are really good at Ford. This time for our Amarok ... they are so good we took everything and put a VW logo on it. true or not i dont know but for sure very nice Small truck
Have you seen interiors on higher trim level Fords? They are usually pretty nice.