Sponsored

Gladiator Ordering Process Begins

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
Dmoney, which LHM are you referring to? Thornton, Denver, Aurora? Who did you speak with? I have been calling all 3 and they all said that they can’t even come close to that offer. Feel free to PM or take this convo offline.
LHM Dodge of Boise, Idaho.
I spoke to a salesman on the phone, he said I probably could get atleast 6 percent off invoice. My dad has a old college buddy who is a salesman there when the time comes I'm gonna try to see if my dad can give me his info so I can get the best deal possible, My dad got 8.6% off invoice on his RAM from him.
Sponsored

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I should have known it was ID, LHM. The Denver ones won’t budge much MSRP.
If you don’t mind, and if it ain’t too much trouble, please share the details when they become available. I would be happy to drive to Boise for the best deal.

LHM Dodge of Boise, Idaho.
I spoke to a salesman on the phone, he said I probably could get atleast 6 percent off invoice. My dad has a old college buddy who is a salesman there when the time comes I'm gonna try to see if my dad can give me his info so I can get the best deal possible, My dad got 8.6% off invoice on his RAM from him.

jayd33

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi Q7 3.0 Prestige, 2016 Mercedes-Benz SL400,
The general consensus on the SoCal dealers is pretty much what you said. There are more scattered reports of a good deal here and there, but most who want a solid, no-haggle price got to Jim Marsh in Vegas. He's even at 15% below msrp on leftover '18 JLs, which is pretty aggressive. The dealer resources pages on the JLWrangler forum are packed with good/bad dealer info, so I would start there.
Oh boy, I hope this is true! I recently moved to Las Vegas, NV from Bellevue, WA and been PM'ing folks on where to buy a Jeep; thought about flying out to ID or MD to purchase/transport.

jayd33

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, SoCal to Vegas and back? Especially that drive back in a new JT? I feel soooooooooo bad for you...
What's wrong with that drive? I made that trip a couple of times and haven't had any issues. Worst case scenario, I hear the open car transport cost from LV to LA is only around $300.

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2009 Mini Cooper S Convertible
If you don’t mind, and if it ain’t too much trouble, please share the details when they become available. I would be happy to drive to Boise for the best deal.
Yeah the Sandy, Utah LHM is unwilling to talk discounts at all until pricing is announced. I told them I'll happily book a $50 flight to Boise and drive a new Gladiator home if they don't want to compete on price.

Sponsored

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
Okay, sure thing! :fist bump:

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bitchin' Schwinn
What's wrong with that drive? I made that trip a couple of times and haven't had any issues. Worst case scenario, I hear the open car transport cost from LV to LA is only around $300.
Sorry, I should have included the "winky-wink" emoji to express my sarcasm. I can't think of anything wrong with driving from Vegas ("Honey, I wanted to drive right back, but the dealer told me the Jeep's not ready yet. They need to check the main hose line distributor pressure. Unfortunately, I'll have to stay over at the Bellagio until they get it sorted...) back through the desert, the mountains and the sunny rolling hills of SoCal until I reached the Pacific. Me, I get to drive through NYC traffic to get home from any dealer I would consider. NYC doesn't have rush hours. It has "fully stopped traffic", and "barely moving traffic". But, at least everyone here is so happy and considerate. I can't tell you how many people give me the NY version of the "Jeep Wave," only here, they do it with just the one finger.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bitchin' Schwinn
Oh boy, I hope this is true! I recently moved to Las Vegas, NV from Bellevue, WA and been PM'ing folks on where to buy a Jeep; thought about flying out to ID or MD to purchase/transport.
Jim Marsh is your guy, then.

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
So i just spoke to a rep for Jim Marsh in Vegas. I went to their site to get an idea of what I would get for my Tundra as a trade in and got a call from them almost immediately.

According to her they aren’t even making them yet, which to be honest I find a little hard to believe but she was adamant about it. She said they wouldn’t even be available until the end of the year and that they would know because they are the highest volume dealer in Vegas. She said her info came from the Jeep rep.

Again, more contradictory info because no one really knows anything. Like I stated before, it’s getting old. I’m not a Jeep fanatic like a lot of you guys. I just want an off road capable vehicle to tak me hunting and fishing this summer. If her info is good, I may be out...

reedred

First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Geraldine
So i just spoke to a rep for Jim Marsh in Vegas. I went to their site to get an idea of what I would get for my Tundra as a trade in and got a call from them almost immediately.

According to her they aren’t even making them yet, which to be honest I find a little hard to believe but she was adamant about it. She said they wouldn’t even be available until the end of the year and that they would know because they are the highest volume dealer in Vegas. She said her info came from the Jeep rep.

Again, more contradictory info because no one really knows anything. Like I stated before, it’s getting old. I’m not a Jeep fanatic like a lot of you guys. I just want an off road capable vehicle to take me hunting and fishing this summer. If her info is good, I may be out...
So you realized know one knows anything but pumped this lady for information anyway, then when she proved she doesn't know anything you got frustrated?

Sponsored

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired and loving it
So you realized know one knows anything but pumped this lady for information anyway, then when she proved she doesn't know anything you got frustrated?
Take it easy fan boy. I didn’t “pump” anybody for anything. She called me and insisted that her info was correct. All I wanted was to get an idea of what I could get for my trade in. She told me to not even think of expecting a price quote n the near future. When I told her the dealers near me told me to expect that info next month. She became adamant that her info was correct. So if you don’t like what they're saying dont get pissed at me? I’m merely passing it on. . .

By the way, how did she “prove she doesn’t know anything? Maybe what she said is true... Maybe it’s not, but maybe it is.

That’s my whole point of frustration with this whole ordeal. Supposedly the trucks are on the cusp of introduction but there is a blackout on any real, tangible information. It’s just the manufacturer playing games to drudge up anticipation. Which might work for th faithful, but is very frustrating to guys like me who are just potential serious buyers with cash in hand and plans that need to be arranged...

jayd33

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The all-new 2020 <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/JeepGladiator?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#JeepGladiator</a> It is unmistakable and will set new standards whenever it goes. <br><br>Coming Spring 2019 so pre-order yours today from Dwayne Lane&#39;s Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Everett, WA! <a href="https://t.co/L6tQoIWROd">https://t.co/L6tQoIWROd</a></p>&mdash; Dwayne Lane&#39;s Auto (@DwayneLanesAuto) <a href="">February 14, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Well, then there are these guys in Everett, WA who are taking pre-orders and seem to think they'll be available in Spring of 2019...

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired and loving it
Take it easy fan boy. I didn’t “pump” anybody for anything. She called me and insisted that her info was correct. All I wanted was to get an idea of what I could get for my trade in. She told me to not even think of expecting a price quote n the near future. When I told her the dealers near me told me to expect that info next month. She became adamant that her info was correct. So if you don’t like what they're saying dont get pissed at me? I’m merely passing it on. . .

By the way, how did she “prove she doesn’t know anything? Maybe what she said is true... Maybe it’s not, but maybe it is.

That’s my whole point of frustration with this whole ordeal. Supposedly the trucks are on the cusp of introduction but there is a blackout on any real, tangible information. It’s just the manufacturer playing games to drudge up anticipation. Which might work for th faithful, but is very frustrating to guys like me who are just potential serious buyers with cash in hand and plans that need to be arranged...
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The all-new 2020 <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/JeepGladiator?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#JeepGladiator</a> It is unmistakable and will set new standards whenever it goes. <br><br>Coming Spring 2019 so pre-order yours today from Dwayne Lane&#39;s Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Everett, WA! <a href="https://t.co/L6tQoIWROd">https://t.co/L6tQoIWROd</a></p>&mdash; Dwayne Lane&#39;s Auto (@DwayneLanesAuto) <a href="">February 14, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Well, then there are these guys in Everett, WA who are taking pre-orders and seem to think they'll be available in Spring of 2019...
LMFAO! Somebody stop the MADNESS!! :facepalm: :CWL: