Sponsored

AEV turn key gladiator?

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
AEV does live Q&As once on month on Facebook/instagram. They are pretty good with responding to questions and taking input.

I’ve mentioned about the trail cam and rear bumper to fit export rear foglights and they sound like they will be incorporating those things. As well as I advised then that due to the Gladiator length people would like larger lift. The first time I asked they said they are going to stick to 2.5” because it fits 37” after when I mentioned the length they said they will be doing a talker lift. So it never hurts to ask them and ask them a few times. They listen to their customers if it makes financial sense. If there are parts you want or questions ask in that
Can you post when the next time they do a Q&A is?
Sponsored

OP
OP
starrsRN

starrsRN

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
ADON RN
AEV does live Q&As once on month on Facebook/instagram. They are pretty good with responding to questions and taking input.

I’ve mentioned about the trail cam and rear bumper to fit export rear foglights and they sound like they will be incorporating those things. As well as I advised then that due to the Gladiator length people would like larger lift. The first time I asked they said they are going to stick to 2.5” because it fits 37” after when I mentioned the length they said they will be doing a talker lift. So it never hurts to ask them and ask them a few times. They listen to their customers if it makes financial sense. If there are parts you want or questions ask in that
Ask if they will make a 2 door version haha

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase
I hope someone comes out with a mall crawler kit: 4-5 inch lift to fit 40's, 5.13 gear package, bead locks, exhaust, accessory bed rack with custom Home Depot run tie-downs (for plywood and washing machines), and top it off with a grumpy looking bumper. It even comes with a warning buzzer when the jeep senses mud or dirt and then automatically switches to an autopilot mode that returns you to the parking lot. haha.

An AEV lift kit bigger than the mopar 2 inch would be nice. something to clear 40's or at least just provide more breakover clearance.

nerdridesbikes

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Colorado
Rear bumper side steps are one of my favorite features on my Colorado. I’ll be looking for one once I switch to the gladiator

jeepinjon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK

I asked them about taller lifts as well, and there will be a 3.5" spring lift as well, however they are building everything around a 37" tire on the Wrangler since that is the largest they feel comfortable running on the stock axles, and they are building around stock components.

In theory you should be able to run a 40" tire on a Rubicon or high line fender Jeep with the 3.5" lift.

OP
OP
starrsRN

starrsRN

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
ADON RN
I asked them about taller lifts as well, and there will be a 3.5" spring lift as well, however they are building everything around a 37" tire on the Wrangler since that is the largest they feel comfortable running on the stock axles, and they are building around stock components.

In theory you should be able to run a 40" tire on a Rubicon or high line fender Jeep with the 3.5" lift.
37s are def the new 35s. 35s almost look too small on these with the hiline fenders.
Sponsored