Most Detailed Video of JT Ever

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
So while the host here is super annoying!... this is by far the best overview of the Gladiator i have seen yet. Not sure how I have missed this until now but wanted to share in the event yall missed it too.

Sponsored

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Haven't seen that video before, though I ran across another video of her crawling in their JLU and she was so annoying I had to stop watching...

Love the air down/up warning. Had not heard of that before.

Sponsored

Iron Wolfpack

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Red Rubicon Gladiator LE, 06 Range Rover Sport, 92 E350 Tailgating Bus (Howlin' Prowler); past Jeeps - 87 YJ, 02 TJ
I recently happened across their YouTube channel and I was really impressed with her knowledge. They are huge Jeep fans and take their JL all over the place. And definitely put it to the test. Iā€™d rather hear from someone like her who is legitly excited about the new truck than someone who is just reading specs from a sheet of paper. She knows some of the weaknesses of the JL and is excited they were addressed with the JT.

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
I recently happened across their YouTube channel and I was really impressed with her knowledge. They are huge Jeep fans and take their JL all over the place. And definitely put it to the test. Iā€™d rather hear from someone like her who is legitly excited about the new truck than someone who is just reading specs from a sheet of paper. She knows some of the weaknesses of the JL and is excited they were addressed with the JT.
I agree - And her voice doesnā€™t bother me. Theyā€™re a cute couple that has a lot of fun keeping together, *and* they arenā€™t afraid to actually use their Jeeps off-road.

They scraped up their brand new JL a little bit and some folks on the other side were framing out ā€˜how could you do that to a brand new Jeep?ā€™ Seriously- whiskey tango foxtrot?

Anyway, Iā€™m a fan

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Love their videos but her voice is annoying. I prefer when Kevin is talking tbh. But great editing and a detailed run down of everything they do. So if you can get over her voice then they have a lot of great content.

Iā€™ve been a sub for them for a while. You get used to it.

Sponsored

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
You guys may think she is annoying but she has done a lot for the Jeep community along with Kevin from their Youtube channel. She is just excited about Jeeping and all that goes with it which helps bring more people in. The more Jeeps on the road the better and I think they are doing a great job spreading the word on how fun and adventurous these vehicles are.

Phantom

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 TJ, 97 Ram Cummins, 13 Rally Fighter
Occupation
Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
They are a great YouTube watch; ambitious, knowledgeable, and entertaining. Not afraid to do stupid stuff for our entertainment.

If you get a chance to watch their trip to Holy Cross, that's a great example of what they do. Watch it and you'll quickly figure out if you love them or hate them.

OP
OP
bangolia

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
So I might have to retract my previous statement about the annoying part. This weekend was mostly rainy and much of my time was consumed by searching for gladiator videos and watching reviews of JLs. Several times videos of them and their jeep the step child came up. I found myself relying on them and even searching out their videos. They are entertaining Educational and honestly after the initial shock seem like downright good people. I think rather I know if I ran into them on the trail I would happily share a lunchable And a good story with them. These guys seem pretty epic to me And Iā€™m glad theyā€™re part of the jeep community.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Thanks for the compliments everyone and thanks for sharing our video even if you do find my wife annoying. I guess we canā€™t please everyone.
Hey thank you for checking in. If you are the real, thank you for doing you in those vids. Got back into the jeep thing watching your 9 reasons one and actually saw that little POS rubberized strip over the door doing research! Later, watched some known dudes try to stumble through answering you, in Vail or somewhere, but your stuff is legit all on it's own. You guys don't try to be anything, appreciate you. Also, that is axacly Jeeping with great, fun, and happy wife. Good on you!

Edit: I hope you are the real people. I have to say this: yes, to her trail rated means trail rated. Don't give BS about cross member being similar due to engineering. Look at it! It bent because it has holes in it. Lol. I'll pay at the pump, I got it - jeep you make a skid plate that skids please, no matter how heavy. And don't gimme driver error - Jeep's are supposed to be driver proof. She thinks a Jeep is a Jeep. And your little tech trinkets better make her eyes twinkle or don't put them in it. She knows tech and buys tech and it better work. And, she doesn't pay retail. Expensive? Hell yes. But she gets the deal price and she'd be in a luxury vehicle if she wasn't a jeep chick. Do not ever say intentionally expensive and do never charge her ass retail. End of comments. Love watching your show. And about the little dog. I have one too, except he grew. Lol. Thank you.

Edit2: Starrs if that's you being funny hahaha.

Last edited:

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
Hey thank you for checking in. If you are the real, thank you for doing you in those vids. Got back into the jeep thing watching your 9 reasons one and actually saw that little POS rubberized strip over the door doing research! Later, watched some known dudes try to stumble through answering you, in Vail or somewhere, but your stuff is legit all on it's own. You guys don't try to be anything, appreciate you. Also, that is axacly Jeeping with great, fun, and happy wife. Good on you!

Edit: I hope you are the real people. I have to say this: yes, to her trail rated means trail rated. Don't give BS about cross member being similar due to engineering. Look at it! It bent because it has holes in it. Lol. I'll pay at the pump, I got it - jeep you make a skid plate that skids please, no matter how heavy. And don't gimme driver error - Jeep's are supposed to be driver proof. She thinks a Jeep is a Jeep. And your little tech trinkets better make her eyes twinkle or don't put them in it. She knows tech and buys tech and it better work. And, she doesn't pay retail. Expensive? Hell yes. But she gets the deal price and she'd be in a luxury vehicle if she wasn't a jeep chick. Do not ever say intentionally expensive and do never charge her ass retail. End of comments. Love watching your show. And about the little dog. I have one too, except he grew. Lol. Thank you.

Edit2: Starrs if that's you being funny hahaha.

I didnā€™t follow half of that but that is really Kevin from lite bright. He has the same username and has been on the JL forum for awhile.
Sponsored