Sponsored

Thank you Jeep & FCA

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
On behalf of the Jeep Gladiator team and all of us at FCA, you're welcome.
Sponsored

OP
OP
5JeepsAz

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

OP
OP
5JeepsAz

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Look man, I was under my Jeep truck that's older than I am, late last night. It was an amazing feeling. I got grateful. After taking a hot tub and reading all the posts, I thought. Gee, nobody said thanks. I thanked jeep and FCA because yes, I think some read. Shoot me. Lol. I'm gonna go to one of the other threads and cuss somebody.

tumblr_mdenzsYGba1qd3ixlo1_500.gif

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
At least we know he’s a flirty drunk, not a violent one p.
If he puts his filthy paws on my beautiful Dory, we'll find out how well plywood pizza fits in the back of his.......

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Look man, I was under my Jeep truck that's older than I am, late last night. It was an amazing feeling. I got grateful. After taking a hot tub and reading all the posts, I thought. Gee, nobody said thanks. I thanked jeep and FCA because yes, I think some read. Shoot me. Lol. I'm gonna go to one of the other threads and cuss somebody.

tumblr_mdenzsYGba1qd3ixlo1_500.gif
Hot tubbing and drinking can end up being a wild night. Or thanking Jeep. Lol.

I just can’t wait to own mine.

TYJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Thank you for a beauty! This 2020 Jeep Gladiator is a magnificent achievement. Thank you for the decades of tremendous toil, too often at a personal and career toll. Thank you for the many unsung efforts, for building and creating a new Jeep. Thank you for this one new Jeep for all Jeep people worldwide to celebrate. Keeping the price secret says it all: we are with you in the silence, like a cool mountain morning sunrise in a Jeep. Okay, not like that because we were yelling and banging pots and pans waiting for truck day to arrive, like Jeep people sometimes do, but you get the point. It's magnificent what you all have made, the 2020 Jeep Gladiator Pickup Truck. Thank you!

• Ricky: Dear Lord Baby Jesus, or as our brothers to the south call you, Jesús, we thank you so much for this bountiful harvest of Domino’s, KFC, and the always delicious Taco Bell. I just want to take time to say thank you for my family, my two beautiful, beautiful, handsome, striking sons, Walker and Texas Ranger, or T.R. as we call him, and of course, my red-hot smoking wife, Carley who is a stone-cold fox. Who if you were to rate her ass on a hundred, it would easily be a 94. Also wanna thank you for my best friend and teammate, Cal Naughton Jr. who’s got my back no matter what.

Cal: Shake and Bake.

Ricky: Dear Lord Baby Jesus, we also thank you for my wife’s father, Chip. We hope that you can use your Baby Jesus powers to heal him and his horrible leg. And it smells terrible and the dogs are always bothering with it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
5JeepsAz

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link

• Ricky: Dear Lord Baby Jesus, or as our brothers to the south call you, Jesús, we thank you so much for this bountiful harvest of Domino’s, KFC, and the always delicious Taco Bell. I just want to take time to say thank you for my family, my two beautiful, beautiful, handsome, striking sons, Walker and Texas Ranger, or T.R. as we call him, and of course, my red-hot smoking wife, Carley who is a stone-cold fox. Who if you were to rate her ass on a hundred, it would easily be a 94. Also wanna thank you for my best friend and teammate, Cal Naughton Jr. who’s got my back no matter what.

Cal: Shake and Bake.

Ricky: Dear Lord Baby Jesus, we also thank you for my wife’s father, Chip. We hope that you can use your Baby Jesus powers to heal him and his horrible leg. And it smells terrible and the dogs are always bothering with it.
Perfect. I deserve the bounty of your eloquence. Lol

OP
OP
5JeepsAz

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Hot tubbing and drinking can end up being a wild night. Or thanking Jeep. Lol.

I just can’t wait to own mine.
Thanks for normalizing this fiasco. Lol. when JT starts delivering, each of you will be cursed with an undeniable urge to write poems and sonnets, I can only hope. The only thing worse than this thread would be this thread if I really was drunk. So that's something.

OP
OP
5JeepsAz

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
What do you do with the Gladiator at FCA?
He has to be giving me the business, right? I'll take that. Funny.

707, we have had some fun here on this forum, but to correct this I'm throwing out the pizza slices plywood. Hilarious. Bad plywood!

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
Lol. Sure, I'm a homer. Got it. And...

Name one project you started in 1990 that you just now completed...

If your project has worldwide reach, go ahead and talk your shit.

Jeep just did it.

Sheets of plywood, I say!

Thank you for reading.

1980-Jp-Laredo-Ad.jpg
HI, 5jeepsAZ . . . IF I didn't know better, I'd accuse you of "implicating ME" in some sort of unseemly slander . :(
But since we have a (I hope) friendly &unbiased Forum Relationship, I'm gonna give myself the benefit of some lingering doubt and go with more of > :LOL: :CWL: :CWL: :CWL: instead of :swear: :puke: .
Sponsored