Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Track your JT Gladiator Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to sister-site JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

Advertisement

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
I’m not seeing the track button.

Sponsored

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
Speaking with Kent at Stampede CDJR yesterday, he said they’ve improved the order tracking system greatly since the JL launch so dealers will actually be able to track orders now. Just waiting on our VIN now to put it to the test.

We did track our JL using Jay’s tool, thank you very much, and once we get the VIN on our LE it’ll be fun to see it progress through the process.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
Wow! Records found....someone is happy.

Sponsored

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist

Boy Toy's Toy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2012 Jeep GC Overland, 2010 Dodge Charger R/T, 1999 Jeep GC Laredo, Boeing F/A-18E Super Hornet
Tracker works!! Initially it showed mine as a 2 door Sahara but then five minutes later I got a notification saying it found my build sheet and updated to a Gladiator. Thank you for the tracker!!

Skyler7381

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite LE
Tracker works!! Initially it showed mine as a 2 door Sahara but then five minutes later I got a notification saying it found my build sheet and updated to a Gladiator. Thank you for the tracker!!
Lucky sob! :CWL:

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Yeah, still shows a 2 door JL Sahara when I look at the tracker. But at least we have one in the system!

Boy Toy's Toy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2012 Jeep GC Overland, 2010 Dodge Charger R/T, 1999 Jeep GC Laredo, Boeing F/A-18E Super Hornet
Yeah, still shows a 2 door JL Sahara when I look at the tracker. But at least we have one in the system!
On the tracker it shows a 2 door sahara, but when I pull up the build sheet from the tracker it shows it as a Gladiator. Not sure if you can see or open the build sheet since I got an email with a link to it from the tracker.

Advertisement

Advertisement