Texasbyker

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Hey All

First post wondering if anyone else has had this issue. 649 on the clock and I now have one hell of a rattle when you accelerate then lift off the gas on deceleration the rattle comes in at first it was tinny like a loose heat shield now it rattles and has a noise like it’s in the driveline and is definitely rotational in nature. I live 286 miles from the dealer they are coming to pick it up so regardless I will keep everyone informed on what the issue turns out to be.
Sponsored

megamucho

First Name
mega
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Durango R/T, '18 BMW R1200GS
Pics of the dealer rolling a Grand Caravan loaner off the flatbed please!

Good luck with the resolution - must be really frustrating.

41Willys

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Honda Pilot, '16 Kia Sorrento, '07 Toyota Tundra
I hope you first buyers get all the kinks worked out for those of us on the 2 year out plan.

Lol! Oh hell no! Pics to follow
Hey All

First post wondering if anyone else has had this issue. 649 on the clock and I now have one hell of a rattle when you accelerate then lift off the gas on deceleration the rattle comes in at first it was tinny like a loose heat shield now it rattles and has a noise like it’s in the driveline and is definitely rotational in nature. I live 286 miles from the dealer they are coming to pick it up so regardless I will keep everyone informed on what the issue turns out to be.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Texasbyker

Texasbyker

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
So no Grand Caravan this is what they sent me to drive in the meantime more updates to follow

OP
OP
Texasbyker

Texasbyker

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
could be worse
You bet it could so far the dealership has been outstanding got some more good news today don’t want to say anything just yet too afraid I will jinx something.

OP
OP
Texasbyker

Texasbyker

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Well so here it is and a big Hats off to Cole Massey at Blake Fulenwider in Snyder, Texas my second new gladiator in two weeks no run around no BS just swapped this one for the first no hassle!

78B2B145-9CD1-4C0C-849C-DE4ABA1D5D9A.jpeg

megamucho

First Name
mega
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Durango R/T, '18 BMW R1200GS
Well so here it is and a big Hats off to Cole Massey at Blake Fulenwider in Snyder, Texas my second new gladiator in two weeks no run around no BS just swapped this one for the first no hassle!

WOW - glad they took care of you, but we will never know what happened to cause your rattle-trap first truck. Hope this one gives a long life for you!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Texasbyker

Texasbyker

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
WOW - glad they took care of you, but we will never know what happened to cause your rattle-trap first truck. Hope this one gives a long life for you!
I asked to be kept informed on the issue so I can pass it along I am pretty sure they will let me know what’s was up.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant

Why the JL wheels and BFG KO2s?

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel

Pretty frickin' cool of them - Congrats. Keep us posted on #1 if you hear anything

OP
OP
Texasbyker

Texasbyker

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Why the JL wheels and BFG KO2s?
Good eye bud, where I live the MT tires get chewed to pieces so the KO2s work much better. My personal opinion is that the BFGs are a better tire than the Falkens. So the easiest thing to do was swap the wheels and tires. A side note is while most gladiators come with a steel wheel for the spare because of the swap I picked up a matching rim on the spare.