Sponsored

Sponsored

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3
Thanks for starting this thread and all the contributions! I am late to finding it, but I've had mine for about 1.5 weeks now and love it! Just sharing a pic!
IMG-1491.JPG
Love the clean look of debadging. I think I'm going to take off the Trail Rated badge as well.

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Love the clean look of debadging. I think I'm going to take off the Trail Rated badge as well.
Important news!!! The J and P on your tailgate are also secured via pins that penetrate the tailgate exterior. You will have holes there. Pure dumb luck that I hadn't done that yet, so my JEEP and LE badges are staying on.

Thanks for the compliment! I like the look a lot!

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3
Important news!!! The J and P on your tailgate are also secured via pins that penetrate the tailgate exterior. You will have holes there. Pure dumb luck that I hadn't done that yet, so my JEEP and LE badges are staying on.

Thanks for the compliment! I like the look a lot!
Yep, there's a guy in the FB group that removed the tailgate badging and filled the holes and painted. It looks good. Here's his Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/tomrc4wd/?igshid=1f688rd6s695e
I'm going to remove the Overland tailgate badge, but leave the JEEP letters for now. If I ever need some fresh paint (like for factory half doors...), I'll look into removing them and having the holes covered and painted.

Sponsored

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Thanks for starting this thread and all the contributions! I am late to finding it, but I've had mine for about 1.5 weeks now and love it! Just sharing a pic!
IMG-1491.JPG
Wow! Looks amazing debadged. Great job!