Off Road Pages, Sport S

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
So the Sport S does have off-road pages in the drivers display, but I guess not in the Uconnect display. That's okay by me, it's probably better to have it right in front of you.

It is accessible from the steering wheel arrow buttons.

20190612_110207.jpg
20190612_110211.jpg

I seem to remember reading somewhere that all trims will have it, but not sure.

And it's cool that the Jeep pictured is a Gladiator, not a Willys (not that there's anything wrong with that!) :)
Sponsored

Last edited:

erichsglad

First Name
erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
So the Sport S does have off-road pages in the drivers display, but I guess not in the Uconnect display. That's okay by me, it's probably better to have it right in front of you.

20190612_110207.jpg
20190612_110211.jpg

And it's cool that the Jeep pictured is a Gladiator, not a Willys (not that there's anything wrong with that!) :)
Can you tell me how you accessed this. I had it up when delivered but can't seem to get it back. Thanks

Onebigyoshi

First Name
Haruyoshi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Sting grey M/T. Prius...
Can you tell me how you accessed this. I had it up when delivered but can't seem to get it back. Thanks
You have to use the buttons on the left side of your wheel and scroll up or down until you see the off road setting.

DenverGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ stock, manual, over-sized tires, soft top, half doors

20190612_110207.jpg
20190612_110211.jpg

Not available with the manual transmission. Really wish I had this feature.

Skyhawk1755

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500, Chevy Equinox , Honda VTX 1300, Stingray 180 RX
Occupation
General manager

Sponsored

DenverGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ stock, manual, over-sized tires, soft top, half doors

SIPHERphi

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator sport s
I think you have to have the 5inch color cluster to see this. correct me if im wrong though because the order of my gladiator was wrong and I ended up with the 5inch touch display and the 3inch B&W cluster.

basicGlad

First Name
GBP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
miata, vw bugg, subaru
Build Thread
Link
I think you have to have the 5inch color cluster to see this. correct me if im wrong though because the order of my gladiator was wrong and I ended up with the 5inch touch display and the 3inch B&W cluster.
I was just going to ask what infotainment system this jeep had? the basic, second or top (idk the sizes)

giskard

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW i3s
I was just going to ask what infotainment system this jeep had? the basic, second or top (idk the sizes)
Judging from the pics that is definitely the upgraded color display that comes with the 7" infotainment system (the one with Carplay and Android Auto support). I don't see why the transmission would make a difference here, though I suppose that's possible.

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Judging from the pics that is definitely the upgraded color display that comes with the 7" infotainment system (the one with Carplay and Android Auto support). I don't see why the transmission would make a difference here, though I suppose that's possible.
I haven't seen the dash for the 5", but is the gauge cluster different than that of the 7" or 8.4"?

I wonder if anyone with a 7" UConnect gets this feature (Overland, Rubicon, and Sport).

Sponsored

brancky3

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Sport S
I haven't seen the dash for the 5", but is the gauge cluster different than that of the 7" or 8.4"?

I wonder if anyone with a 7" UConnect gets this feature (Overland, Rubicon, and Sport).
The 5" gauge cluster is different (smaller, black and white). 7" and 8.4" are the same

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO

Yes it is different. The 5 inch gets w Gage cluster with analog fuel gauges and the 7 inch upgrades the gauges to digital fuel gauges here is the gauge setup on a 5 inch

Screenshot_20190926-141606.png

giskard

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW i3s

Yes, the Sport and Sport S come with a smaller black and white instrument cluster with physical guages in the upper corners for coolant temperature and fuel level (see link below). This is what you get with the 5" black and white infotainment system. If you check the technology group box then you get the full color digital instrument cluster (pics earlier in this thread) along with the 7" color touchscreen infotainment system. I'm guessing any Gladiator with the technology group will get the off road pages as well.

https://images.app.goo.gl/cZcYzCsu8EDjUQzN6

SIPHERphi

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator sport s
Just took delivery of my gladiator. I installed (replaced 5inch) the 7inch factory touch screen. It works with the back up camera, but the zoom doesnt work and it only fills a screen size of 5 inches... anyone have a fix?
Sponsored