Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
The salesman there sent me some pics:dance:

372921FA-EC96-43DB-94A3-1631717741F4.jpeg
After seeing the Gator pics posted yesterday and today and now seeing the fresh Gobi pics... I'm so happy I ordered Gobi!!!

That looks exactly like I hoped Gobi would, while the Gator in direct sunlight looks exactly like I was worried the Gobi might look :CWL:

Jitsurfer

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Gobi
After seeing the Gator pics posted yesterday and today and now seeing the fresh Gobi pics... I'm so happy I ordered Gobi!!!

That looks exactly like I hoped Gobi would, while the Gator in direct sunlight looks exactly like I was worried the Gobi might look :CWL:
Bro I’m so stoked. I saw the video of the release at the

Gator was my first choice then I saw the video of the Detroit Auto show with the Gobi Rubicon and I was like “That’s my bitch”

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester

I had some indecision a couple months ago when I found out that the Wayout concept was Gator. I had seen the pictures and assumed it was Gobi until I saw a conversation on here mentioning Gator. I had to look at both and decide. When I saw all the colors last fall Gobi instantly jumped out at me. I saw that color on the newer style Tacoma a few years ago and was really into it. But I also saw Gator on the Jeep site and although I like green, it wasn't for me. After some time looking at both I decided that Gobi is still what I wanted. I am more reassured after seeing the photos of the AM General Light Tactical Vehicle concept as that is kind of what I had in my mind for this Jeep. Unlike some others though, I really like the actual Gator color.

Sponsored

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
Only 3 Gobi's have been delivered??? I was hoping for more pictures to keep me from bouncing off the walls waiting. Was at the dealer today and they system shows it arriving in Tampa on the 26th in the morning. I think it is wishful thinking on my part to be hoping for Monday but I for sure expect it by middle of next week.

Sven

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Mine’s been in I - inspection since 10/12. Anyone have similar experience or know what that’s about?

Sponsored

Jitsurfer

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Gobi
Gobi is even prettier in person. So happy with my decision and the manual is the shit. People who talk trash must have never grew up driving stick. We put on over 700 miles from the Skyline Drive into the Blue Ridge Parkway then back to Charleston. Almost had a minor aneurism from a few deer almost launching over the hood in the mountains but we made it back to the Lowcountry. You guys are gonna love it. The manual is a blast and my dad is a 911 guy and I’ve driven a lot of different manuals. It’s smoooooth.

2257D96E-DBC4-49F1-BD0C-E03172282814.jpeg

MrJeep

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Rubicon, 2020 Gobi JT Overland
Looks like I'm joining this little club tomorrow!
Will take pics of matching hard top when I pick it up. Haven't seen any pics of that on this board yet. You can see how the light plays with Gobi as much as it does Gator. It is very sunny here today.
IMG_0396.jpeg

Jmospider

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Looks like I'm joining this little club tomorrow!
Will take pics of matching hard top when I pick it up. Haven't seen any pics of that on this board yet. You can see how the light plays with Gobi as much as it does Gator. It is very sunny here today.
IMG_0396.jpeg
Matching hardtop and fenders look great - can’t wait to see my Rubicon!
Sponsored