Sponsored

Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires!

TJ Mitchell Films

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Welder
just watched your video on the light bar install pretty cool with the wireless remote & strobe light mode
Hey thanks a lot I appreciate it. Ya I really liked that wiring harness with the remote. You can't beat it for $13!

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
how much of a lift did the Mopar give you installed ?
222495A0-C0D5-49F4-96DF-552AF8336016.jpeg

This is what it looked like with stock LE wheels and tires with Mopar lift. I’d say it was 2.5” higher although it’s advertised as a 2” lift.

Sponsored

TJ Mitchell Films

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Welder
Nice
I still can't find a JT lift on Synergy's website. Can you provide any details on what it is?
It’s not available quite yet. They have almost everything developed and tested. They are aiming to have it ready early this year.

I will be making a video detailing the exact details of the lift. I have several videos up on my YouTube channel showing the kit in action (although I just recently got all the rear control arms). To sum it up this is everything that they have or will have to offer: front and rear upper control arms, front and rear 3” dual rate springs, sway bar end links, extended brake lines, front and rear adjustable track bars, stackable bump stop extensions front and rear as well as their steering upgrades and from sector shaft/track bar brace that they already have released.

MarineHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
It’s not available quite yet. They have almost everything developed and tested. They are aiming to have it ready early this year.

I will be making a video detailing the exact details of the lift. I have several videos up on my YouTube channel showing the kit in action (although I just recently got all the rear control arms). To sum it up this is everything that they have or will have to offer: front and rear upper control arms, front and rear 3” dual rate springs, sway bar end links, extended brake lines, front and rear adjustable track bars, stackable bump stop extensions front and rear as well as their steering upgrades and from sector shaft/track bar brace that they already have released.
Thanks for the info. Based on some bad advice, I originally put a crappy 4" lift on my former 2012 JKUR about 8 years ago. It was a nightmare from the start. Drove like a damaged CJ5. Had to fight it to keep it in the lane on the highway. The TC system would go off when passing over slight bumps on the highway. Immediately, I began replacing all of the arms, rods, links, etc. ... with adjustable Synergy components. After that, it drove and performed like a dream. They likely would have had my business on the current lift if they had come out sooner. I talked to one of their guys in November, and he said that they were aiming for late December. Nothing showed up, so I went with RK, with which I am equally pleased.

I'm surprised that Synergy doesn't even offer much of a lift, such as what you described above, for the JL series, and that's been out for a couple of years. They have awesome lifts for the JKs, including a robust 6" lift with adjustable everything. But their most robust lift for the JL is a 2" lift. It's curious to me why they don't try to compete for business from JL owners.

I really like their stuff (I'm putting on the steering kit--tie rod, drag link, and brace--when they come out of backorder, and I had their steering stabilizer relocation thingy put on with my current lift), but I couldn't buy a lift that they don't sell for the JT.

Sponsored

Matstock4

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna, 1989 Turbo Trans Am
Rock Krawler JT 3” Pro-X “No Limits” Stage 1 lift kit
Fox Racing Shox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering Stabilizer
Synergy Jeep JL Steering Stabilizer Relocation Kit
Cooper STT Pros (LT315/70R17; 35”x12.5”)
American Racing AR172 Baja Satin Black Wheels (17x9”; 5x127mm; -12mm offset; 4.53” backspacing; 26.4 lbs)

rYJwhGN.jpg

bg0DCcK.jpg

a7lhxta.jpg
Wow the whole setup looks great! What I’m surprisingly liking is the fit and finish of your soft top canopy/shell. What brand of soft top is that??

jpskydawg

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Unlimited Rubicon
Mopar 2” lift
37x12.5x17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
17x7.5 Stock LE Wheels

1A159147-F08D-4395-AD39-259EE101CCEB.jpeg

FC664481-D41F-4240-950A-649C0E1C69FE.jpeg

9DD1765E-9D66-4D8B-972B-D56CFDAA600F.jpeg
I am doing this EXACT lift, tires and rim combo... looks sharp. Glad you posted it. Was worried the 37x12.50s would get too wide. DO you have a shot from the front showing how much tire is out? Also, any rubbing at full turn?
Sponsored