Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
We do not have a code :/. We did ask tho, I also do not see any floating around out there either
Maybe they'll hook us up! I'll probably buy regardless, but its nice to save a little $$.
Sponsored

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe they'll hook us up! I'll probably buy regardless, but its nice to save a little $$.
Agree. I will ask rep Monday see if I can get something for you JT form guys

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
What’s the lumen output of those lights?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
No sales right now, but feel free to PM for a free shipping code!

Lumen info and all other specs is on the site under "Specs." Thanks!

FYI: I'm looking at options to replace the factory lights in my Gladiator Rubicon's front steel winch bumper. I've identified 4 options and I'm comparing Lumens of each light as well as price. So far the leader is a light with a halo (white is what i prefer) that puts out 4,000 lumens per light. There's another light that puts out 4,900 lumens but it's almost $500 for the pair.

I'm wondering how your lights compare???

Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 / 2015 Mustang / 2016 Camaro
FYI: I'm looking at options to replace the factory lights in my Gladiator Rubicon's front steel winch bumper. I've identified 4 options and I'm comparing Lumens of each light as well as price. So far the leader is a light with a halo (white is what i prefer) that puts out 4,000 lumens per light. There's another light that puts out 4,900 lumens but it's almost $500 for the pair.

I'm wondering how your lights compare???
We do not focus on lumen ratings, as unfortunately the vast majority are estimates, not actual measurements, and inflated and misleading - even among the big brands.

Our SS3 Pro has a "raw lumen" rating of 5,796 lumens, but more importantly, the light is focused to the road so it is much more powerful than any other light on the market in terms intensity for this size.

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
We do not focus on lumen ratings, as unfortunately the vast majority are estimates, not actual measurements, and inflated and misleading - even among the big brands.

Our SS3 Pro has a "raw lumen" rating of 5,796 lumens, but more importantly, the light is focused to the road so it is much more powerful than any other light on the market in terms intensity for this size.

Thanks. As I said I'm trying to compare lights and lumens is about the only spec that everyone provides.

How is it that these lights look familiar and even the names look similar to another company's lights ("BD") with their Pro and Sport and their quad LED lights for the bumper? They say theirs are rated at 4,900 lumens/light.

Do your lights work with the steel factory Mopar winch bumper? I assume they will and I assume they'll require the mounting brackets, correct?

Tim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
My SS3 Pro SAE fogs (yellow) finally arrived about a week ago. They are definitely insanely bright. I only use them in rain/snow/fog (haven’t had any since installing for real world experience) but in just trying them out they are brighter than the mopar led headlights. They don’t reach as far as I have them properly aimed but the spread and amount of light is impressive. I’ll try and get some pics at some point.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. As I said I'm trying to compare lights and lumens is about the only spec that everyone provides.

How is it that these lights look familiar and even the names look similar to another company's lights ("BD") with their Pro and Sport and their quad LED lights for the bumper? They say theirs are rated at 4,900 lumens/light.

Do your lights work with the steel factory Mopar winch bumper? I assume they will and I assume they'll require the mounting brackets, correct?
Our lamps are a unique design with completely different optical technology, any similarity is coincidental.

Our lights do work with the factory steel bumper, you'll just need the "Type MR" kit which we will be releasing in another week or two! Thanks!

Sponsored

gmc1000_1965

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Love my pro spots. They are quite bright, but too bright for daily fogs driving in traffic. I'd say off road use only.......well worth the money.

FB_IMG_1581820853228.jpg

FB_IMG_1581820850055.jpg

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
@Diode Dynamics do your LEDs generate enough heat to prevent snow and ice from accumulating when driving in a snow storm?

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Looks great, thanks for sharing! Both Pro and Sport are SAE compliant for on-road use.

Both versions will melt snow and prevent ice buildup, but I'd recommend the Pro if you expect extremely low temperature use. Thanks!

Erievon

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTR., 2021 JLU Altitude
Occupation
International Banker
I am digging mine from Storm Offroad!
Jeep Gladiator NEW! SS3 LED Pods for Jeep Gladiators! | Diode Dynamics FB_IMG_1581820850055
Jeep Gladiator NEW! SS3 LED Pods for Jeep Gladiators! | Diode Dynamics FB_IMG_1581820850055
Can you tell me about this bumper mount? Did you make that or buy from somewhere? Looks like a really clean option for us plastic bumper folks.
Sponsored