Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
of course I have both of those things -_-

How are you getting all this superb status information?! Hook a brother up!

my builds nickname is "build" I didn't understand that the Nickname part was supposed to be something I can make up
Lol, not sure I can speak for alanglois but it sounds like he's just using Jeep Chat and his Dealer like most of us do. I'm not aware of the "push" that his dealer is saying they did for a rushed delivery or if that's actually even possible. I can't imagine a dealer being able to make a call or go in the system and put a rush on delivery of 1 truck and get it there sooner, over other legit and delayed orders placed before it.

For me, I was able to find a guy who actually is a manager over planning for the Wrangler and Gladiator and works at Jeep HQ in Michigan. So he has an inside track to a lot of what is going on behind the scenes. That's how I was able to get much more detailed insight into the production numbers etc.

It's also how I know that Unconnect 5 won't be in the 2021 gladiator and that their plan as of now is to spin the plants back up to full capacity on June 18th (subject to change of course).

Advertisement

alanglois

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator (Rubicon-R.I.P) Mojave (the Ruby was totaled by a DD in Jan!)
Tampahoosier is correct I have only been in contact with my dealer and Jeep Chat. The dealer may just be blowing smoke up my ass in the “push” reference but he said he was calling a regional manager and getting this order prioritized on the delivery side and that he had done this before. It is only on the post production delivery side that the “push” designation has any effect. The proof will be in the pudding and if I some how get the truck next week then I will believe he actually did something - otherwise I’ll just continue to translate what a dealer tells me appropriately lol! Once again as I said in a previous post I am honestly expecting the truck to be in my driveway sometime near the end of the month.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Ok so 3 beginning of May orders have now started... Does no one care about the April orders???
@JeepCares can you shed some light on how that happens?

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1591213596548

Last edited:

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer

Sponsored

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer

Epb1981

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2011 corolla
Occupation
Fire Lieutenant
Has anyone that ordered a Mojave actually got it yet? We ordered on 3/10 and just finally got the VIN number today. The live chat says that they have all the parts needed to start the build and it will enter the build phase soon. I know it’s a pandemic and they shut down but I just don’t understand why it took so long to get the VIN number.
I ordered mine March 6th. had the von and vin issued within a week. same ol thing on jeep chat. parts are there will be built soon blah blah blah.

YAABUGGN

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 2500, 2001 Audi TT
Occupation
Aeronautical Radio Operator

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
yeah! What about us March ordering people! :fist bump:

Can confirm! I get the same exact thing
I’m annoyed as all hell, I can’t even fathom how this must be for you March folks.

Hell, it’s my wife I think I feel the most bad for. I think she’s gone from being super excited to get another Jeep to straight sick and tired of hearing the word Jeep or even seeing one on the road. It’s all I talk and moan about!

Mojave

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler unlimited 2017, Jeep Wrangler unlimited Moab 2019, Jeep Gladiator 2020
Occupation
Project Engineer
yeah! What about us March ordering people! :fist bump:

Can confirm! I get the same exact thing
Exactly what about us March people?!? 3/10 here. Only just got the VIN yesterday. Dealer said their was a mixup and they actually had the VIN well before that but didn’t think they had it when we asked them for it multiple times.

Sponsored

YAABUGGN

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 2500, 2001 Audi TT
Occupation
Aeronautical Radio Operator
I’m annoyed as all hell, I can’t even fathom how this must be for you March folks.

Hell, it’s my wife I think I feel the most bad for. I think she’s gone from being super excited to get another Jeep to straight sick and tired of hearing the word Jeep or even seeing one on the road. It’s all I talk and moan about!
Well your wife and my Fiance can be friends and complain about us both. I'm the same exact way. I'll be laying in bed on Northridge adding stuff to my cart for a jeep I don't yet have haha. I'm too excited to sleep!
I really do need some answers soon, Or I'm going to go crazy! It almost makes sense to go back to the dealership and reorder the Jeep! Seems like people wayyyy below me on the wait list are already getting deliveries! :facepalm:

Exactly what about us March people?!? 3/10 here. Only just got the VIN yesterday. Dealer said their was a mixup and they actually had the VIN well before that but didn’t think they had it when we asked them for it multiple times.
Sounds like your dealer may have been playing games with you. I called a week after ordering for a VIN and my dealer had it (needed to call around for insurance quotes)... which I'll have to do because my quotes most likely out of date now :angry:

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Been waiting since 2/19 here...:(
Don't look at the first page then... you won't like seeing the most recent build completed.

@YAABUGGN it's like you just described what I do daily! I'm already in the hole for over 2k though lol. I bought the Hot Heads Headliner when they had their Memorial Day sale, spiderwebshade, tazer JL mini, mopar grab handles and SS door sill guards, gladiator bluetooth speaker (only $80... didn't ask any questions), Bullet Proof metal series dual mount, US flag sticker for the vents on side (I am a Vet after all!), new forever wave roll bar sleeve, oh and can't forget the 5 black rhino overland rims (17x9.5) that I snagged for a total of $943!

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Civil Engineer
@YAABUGGN it's like you just described what I do daily! I'm already in the hole for over 2k though lol. I bought the Hot Heads Headliner when they had their Memorial Day sale, spiderwebshade, tazer JL mini, mopar grab handles and SS door sill guards, gladiator bluetooth speaker (only $80... didn't ask any questions), Bullet Proof metal series dual mount, US flag sticker for the vents on side (I am a Vet after all!), new forever wave roll bar sleeve, oh and can't forget the 5 black rhino overland rims (17x9.5) that I snagged for a total of $943!
Yeah, Ive been a sucker for all the Easter, Spring, Covid19, and Memorial Day sales. My Gladiator is already fully accessorized in advance.

Advertisement

Advertisement