Sponsored

Scteal

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
if you just skip ahead to about the 8 minute mark I have walk arounds of the Truck here! It looks amazing. and thanks !
Thanks and that Mojave does look amazing! Just counting the days till mine arrives. Love how you got your kids involve, nice touch.

Sponsored

Epb1981

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2011 corolla
Occupation
Fire Lieutenant
Thanks and that Mojave does look amazing! Just counting the days till mine arrives. Love how you got your kids involve, nice touch.
Thanks my kids LOVE it. One thing, they are asking to go with me places and my middle has been asking to take it out at night and drive them around. So ofcourse thats what we do! and No problem! You are going to love it. I am so impressed with how it drives. Jeep hit the ball out the park with the Mojave!

Wizard5980

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM; TJ
Agreed. I feel like existing bumpers could probably work with light modifications.
Here's a pic from mine with the reservoir. The reservoir and skid plate is completely separate so they shouldn't be an issue. Bumper has the same 4 bolts mounting it to each frame rail. Don't see why it wouldn't bolt right up unless the spacing of the bolt pattern is different.

Bumper Mount.jpg

GtownTX

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Power Wagon, Durango RT, Commander
Occupation
Tech
Here's a pic from mine with the reservoir. The reservoir and skid plate is completely separate so they shouldn't be an issue. Bumper has the same 4 bolts mounting it to each frame rail. Don't see why it wouldn't bolt right up unless the spacing of the bolt pattern is different.

Jeep Gladiator My new 2020 Mojave Gladiator Bumper Mount
That pic helps a lot. Cool. Nothing I'm planning on rushing into, but could see wanting to do a steel bumper in the first 6 months or so.

Sponsored

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
If you didn’t already, any way you can post interior pics with the doors open so you can see the blue with the black interior and orange accents?? That would be amazing! Thanks in advance. I’m trying to visualize doorless with that color and the orange accents and trying to see how they’d look.

OP
OP
MSGEngineering

MSGEngineering

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mohave
Occupation
Engineer
If you didn’t already, any way you can post interior pics with the doors open so you can see the blue with the black interior and orange accents?? That would be amazing! Thanks in advance. I’m trying to visualize doorless with that color and the orange accents and trying to see how they’d look.
I took the car in to get opticoat this weekend. Once I get it back I will.

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link