Sponsored

GATOR Gladiator JT Club

db305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Max Tow
After 5 months of waiting from when I placed my order, and just over 2 years since my previous JKUR was written off I have my new factory ordered 6 Speed JTR in Gator. So happy. Take it home tomorrow but this is fresh off the truck today.
Weirdly enough it have a Mojave Jeep badge in Orange on the Tailgate.

2FB73D83-B8FF-442C-9F40-20A0470F5E32.jpeg
1B3CEF1B-D199-44C9-BBC6-6293AD01E4F8.jpeg
FA714DDE-15D5-4056-A2F5-08437F525863.jpeg
44C1B9E4-F706-416F-AB9E-1AEFB7C231C7.jpeg
the mismatched tailgate would drive me insane, but on the other hand that makes yours incredibly unique.
Sponsored

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
the mismatched tailgate would drive me insane, but on the other hand that makes yours incredibly unique.
We’ve already ordered a replacement badge for it so it should be changed soon. I have a feeling mine is one of the last Gator Gladiators that we’re built.

d k

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
The shade of the green looks so different from one post to the next

Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Not with saddle interior or select exterior colors (punk'n for one).
I really wish they had not done the red on gator. Keep telling myself I am going to de-rubiocon mine someday. I got it for all the value included in the package, not the "status" that just doesn't blend well. Still looks better than it does though with the blue rubicons.

MAustin

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Underwater basket weaver
I really wish they had not done the red on gator. Keep telling myself I am going to de-rubiocon mine someday. I got it for all the value included in the package, not the "status" that just doesn't blend well. Still looks better than it does though with the blue rubicons.
I was the same way. The red and green just screamed Christmas. Minus the red stitching on the steering wheel and shifter, I completely “de-rubiconed” mine.

Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I was the same way. The red and green just screamed Christmas. Minus the red stitching on the steering wheel and shifter, I completely “de-rubiconed” mine.
So true, when I saw the first ones off the line I was like why did they go all christmas.

I love what you have done with yours. I am just so afraid of messing up the dashboard if I try to paint it.

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Jeep Gladiator GATOR Gladiator JT Club IMG_20200705_103714

Got the gator naked a couple of weeks ago and had a blast driving some family around a bunch of windy farm roads. Also had the bedliner added to the purchase deal, so I didn't realize it was going to be black when the dealer did it but I love it because it matches the other black accents on the truck.
Sponsored