Gladiator vs New Land Rover Defender vs Classic Defender vs 4Runner

d k

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Whoever is driving the gladiator, sucks!

Sponsored

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
I haven’t watched the video, but I had the opportunity to drive a new Defender from Raleigh to W NC and back, which is 5 hrs each way and through the W NC mtns. I’m so smitten with the Defender. It’s amazingly refined and drives and handles so well. I really want one. I hope their resale value sucks so I can afford one in a few years lol

d k

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
i really like the old Defender 110 (maybe 130) with the small truck bed

I haven’t watched the video, but I had the opportunity to drive a new Defender from Raleigh to W NC and back, which is 5 hrs each way and through the W NC mtns. I’m so smitten with the Defender. It’s amazingly refined and drives and handles so well. I really want one. I hope their resale value sucks so I can afford one in a few years lol

Dorbritz

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Jeep Wrangler, 65 VW Beetle, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting Gray.
My wife just ordered the 110 last month so I’m excited to have both in the drive. Really impressive vehicle for sure.
Salesman did mention that the 130 is in the works But just longer, no truck bed.

Last edited:

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Defenders are cool. I dig them. Tommy did take a poor line on the first shot. Looked like the other two chose to be closer to the camera to get a better line on that giant rock.

Sponsored

d k

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Better line or not....I think its safe to sY he doesnt understand the concept of basic off roading.

Defenders are cool. I dig them. Tommy did take a poor line on the first shot. Looked like the other two chose to be closer to the camera to get a better line on that giant rock.

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
I was being polite. But yes. :CWL::CWL:

Better line or not....I think its safe to sY he doesnt understand the concept of basic off roading.