GATOR Gladiator JT Club

wrangler311

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Nice. It come with the wheels and tires on it? Looks like some lift as well.
It did. 2" Mopar lift, Rims, and 35s. Got a great deal on trade-ins, so let them lift it. Dealer is good about lifted jeeps and warranty work, so glad it is done. Now I can spend money on other modifications.

Sponsored

VirTex

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Military
Two New Gators available. In case anyone is still wanting one of the few remaining Gator Gladiators out there, I stopped by a local Virginia Jeep dealership over the weekend and saw two new Gator Gladiators on their lot, both Sport S’s.
https://www.saffordofwinchester.com/new-vehicles/gladiator/

Jeep Gladiator GATOR Gladiator JT Club 203CAD7E-ECC4-4805-AF6D-F5A067B15187

Jeep Gladiator GATOR Gladiator JT Club BACA4DD6-A106-401E-8B48-4B337BA09F63

Last edited:

Andrew05LJR

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2015 911 C2S
Mine is on its way, should arrive this evening. Clayton lift ordering today, wheels tires next

Jeep Gladiator GATOR Gladiator JT Club F6EB44A7-C487-48E7-9F08-FB7563B21ADE

Custom ordered a JLUR last year and moved on 5 months later. Was too fancy to give me that Jeep feeling. Moved to an 06 LJ Rubicon, built it and realized carrying a baby in the back is a bitch. This Sport S with decent option list should fit the bill next to the 911.

Sponsored

fun2drum

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
One of my favorite things about the Gator color is that dirt virtually vanishes upon contact. Western NC road dirt, which is a tan color that spashes all over the sides of vehicles in the rain (it rains almost daily in summer), is virtually invisible. The white coating from salt and film that accumulates from driving all over the NC beaches - invisible, though the tires do become white with it. I wash my Gator JT just because I know I should - not because it looks dirty. I assume that muddy trails would leave it looking dirty, but that's not where mine goes.

Rockchucker

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT JKU
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
One of my favorite things about the Gator color is that dirt virtually vanishes upon contact. Western NC road dirt, which is a tan color that spashes all over the sides of vehicles in the rain (it rains almost daily in summer), is virtually invisible. The white coating from salt and film that accumulates from driving all over the NC beaches - invisible, though the tires do become white with it. I wash my Gator JT just because I know I should - not because it looks dirty. I assume that muddy trails would leave it looking dirty, but that's not where mine goes.
What about the birds

Andrew05LJR

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2015 911 C2S
Cleaned it up today, did a decon wash and some spray sealant which I don’t love but it’s temporary. Wheels tires and lift this next week. Really enjoying the JT or the JLUR I had

Jeep Gladiator GATOR Gladiator JT Club 99462A0F-685B-4910-817D-F6C317B9AB63

Jeep Gladiator GATOR Gladiator JT Club 2606F2A6-5D08-41F6-9889-3C00AEA0A196

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I have a habit of washing my cars maybe 2-3 times a year. I love the fact that gator doesn't show it at all. I was actually torn between the blue and gator and the not washing factor is actually what caused it to win out for me, lol
Sponsored