First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT JKU
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
One of my favorite things about the Gator color is that dirt virtually vanishes upon contact. Western NC road dirt, which is a tan color that spashes all over the sides of vehicles in the rain (it rains almost daily in summer), is virtually invisible. The white coating from salt and film that accumulates from driving all over the NC beaches - invisible, though the tires do become white with it. I wash my Gator JT just because I know I should - not because it looks dirty. I assume that muddy trails would leave it looking dirty, but that's not where mine goes.
What about the birds

Advertisement

Andrew05LJR

First Name
Andrew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2015 911 C2S
Cleaned it up today, did a decon wash and some spray sealant which I don’t love but it’s temporary. Wheels tires and lift this next week. Really enjoying the JT or the JLUR I had

99462A0F-685B-4910-817D-F6C317B9AB63.jpeg

2606F2A6-5D08-41F6-9889-3C00AEA0A196.jpeg

eaglerugby04

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
One of my favorite things about the Gator color is that dirt virtually vanishes upon contact. Western NC road dirt, which is a tan color that spashes all over the sides of vehicles in the rain (it rains almost daily in summer), is virtually invisible. The white coating from salt and film that accumulates from driving all over the NC beaches - invisible, though the tires do become white with it. I wash my Gator JT just because I know I should - not because it looks dirty. I assume that muddy trails would leave it looking dirty, but that's not where mine goes.
I have a habit of washing my cars maybe 2-3 times a year. I love the fact that gator doesn't show it at all. I was actually torn between the blue and gator and the not washing factor is actually what caused it to win out for me, lol

hawkijon

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Clear JTR/'15 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ '78 Jeep CJ-5/'69 Chevelle

Gatoriator

First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Max Tow, 2006 Suzuki GSXR1000
That's the front bumper / winch combo I'm looking for.... Where, and How $
I is the EAG front bumper, I bought it from Amazon early this year for $210. It has the integrated winch plate but unfortunately the link is no good anymore. I went with the 12k Smittybilt X2O synthetic. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K150X2E?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Both were a pretty easy install. Just make sure to mount the winch to the bumper before installing the bumper. Going to need 2 people to lift it and put it into place but the rest can be done easy in the driveway alone.

Advertisement

Advertisement