Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Willys
Occupation
Automotive Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah my Willys has BF Goodrich tires
Maybe they had a shortage of BFG now? They had a few others that just came in that had the Firestone tires too. Weird.

Fishee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys NACHO
Getting ready to place a Rokblokz order now for my hydro blue willys. Any recommendations on what size/color combo? May just do the black/black color combo but not sure yet.
TIA
What size did you end up getting? I was thinking about regular/long in black. Trying to stomach the price for those compared to all other ones out there. You order all 4 or just the fronts?

Sponsored

Maverik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
What size did you end up getting? I was thinking about regular/long in black. Trying to stomach the price for those compared to all other ones out there. You order all 4 or just the fronts?
I got the original/regular size. They work great for my needs. I see a few miles of gravel roads every week and they work great. I only got the fronts, reading other reviews on here it sounds like they weren’t needed much and so far I’d agree.

Fishee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys NACHO
I got the original/regular size. They work great for my needs. I see a few miles of gravel roads every week and they work great. I only got the fronts, reading other reviews on here it sounds like they weren’t needed much and so far I’d agree.
I still just have stock tires so I definitely don't need the XL ones, just thought the reg/long would give a bit better coverage and keep the sides cleaner. I agree with not "needing" the rears just wasn't sure if it would look right with just fronts. You have any pictures?

Maverik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
I still just have stock tires so I definitely don't need the XL ones, just thought the reg/long would give a bit better coverage and keep the sides cleaner. I agree with not "needing" the rears just wasn't sure if it would look right with just fronts. You have any pictures?
DCC50867-BA67-4025-90F0-D41F6D57A6AB.jpeg

43701B5D-9610-4B39-9D6A-884E91C8DE7C.jpeg

23CF18E8-58EB-48C9-9C1C-7330B8E724DB.jpeg

Sponsored

Shackleton

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, Camry
I’m looking for an opinion on the stock wheels and BF Goodrich AT. I have an opportunity to pick up a set with 800 miles on them with the tpms installed.

what is a good price?

do they ride nice on the highway? I currently have the Sport S with max tow stock set up

how do they compare in value/ aesthetics to the upgraded rubicon polished silver?

thanks

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
One thing I hadn't noticed about the Willys. Not only is the grille black, the trim piece below it is black as well. I kinda like the looks of full color surrounding the grille. I may look into swapping the lower trim piece with a body color.

Jeep Gladiator WILLYS Edition Gladiator JT Club C2387615-446B-4F64-8B14-2C08D9DBC6AF

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
One thing I hadn't noticed about the Willys. Not only is the grille black, the trim piece below it is black as well. I kinda like the looks of full color surrounding the grille. I may look into swapping the lower trim piece with a body color.

Jeep Gladiator WILLYS Edition Gladiator JT Club C2387615-446B-4F64-8B14-2C08D9DBC6AF
you’ll need to purchase a new grill and all the trim pieces to accomplish that. Your willys grill is all one piece