AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Good morning, I have a 2020 sport. I would like to upgrade to the satin black grill. I know I need the surrounds as well. Can you tell me your price and part numbers for each. In the pic I attached its 4,7, and 8 I believe but correct me if im wrong. Other than that it should be straight forward correct?

grill pic.png
Hi Brandon,

You would want to order
https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82216097.html as it includes the backing and trim and will also need https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82216413aa.html which is the edge trim pieces that will need to be painted.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Sponsored

Josephus

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTDR for Dad. 03' TJ daughter. 07'JKLR to son.
Occupation
IT dude, electrician, and a few other things ;)
Vehicle Showcase
I searched 6 pages of this thread and have not found this request yet:
Snorkel (aka: high air intake) for the EcoDiesel 3.0L.

Hopefully MOPAR can come up with something sleek and multi-purpose.
Why not look at utilizing that fake fender vent just behind the drivers side front wheel as the point of entry instead of strapping a gigantic 3" pipe to the side of the hood for 4 feet? Seriously the AEV type of snorkel is just ugly.
Perhaps have it integrate with a Cold Air Intake and side fender vent for the EcoDiesel 3.0L.
Or better yet, do something similar to the Rugged Ridge or River Raider snorkel whereas there is a cowl mounted low-profile version, to which you add an extender pipe up at the windshield.
I fully realize no division of FCA/Stellantis will ever approve a deeper water-fording depth any higher than the headlights. This is more for dust-free operation than momentary mud-dunkings... so if you can offer a pre-filter like the AEV that would be the complete package.
I would be happy to work with you to help develop and test-fit any prototypes just I did with Rugged Ridge on their cowl-mount snorkel for the JKL in 2010.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
I searched 6 pages of this thread and have not found this request yet:
Snorkel (aka: high air intake) for the EcoDiesel 3.0L.

Hopefully MOPAR can come up with something sleek and multi-purpose.
Why not look at utilizing that fake fender vent just behind the drivers side front wheel as the point of entry instead of strapping a gigantic 3" pipe to the side of the hood for 4 feet? Seriously the AEV type of snorkel is just ugly.
Perhaps have it integrate with a Cold Air Intake and side fender vent for the EcoDiesel 3.0L.
Or better yet, do something similar to the Rugged Ridge or River Raider snorkel whereas there is a cowl mounted low-profile version, to which you add an extender pipe up at the windshield.
I fully realize no division of FCA/Stellantis will ever approve a deeper water-fording depth any higher than the headlights. This is more for dust-free operation than momentary mud-dunkings... so if you can offer a pre-filter like the AEV that would be the complete package.
I would be happy to work with you to help develop and test-fit any prototypes just I did with Rugged Ridge on their cowl-mount snorkel for the JKL in 2010.

Sorry Joe I do not see a diesel variant yet. With the popularity of these engines I would expect Mopar to make one available in time.

- Benny

Sponsored

BrentThomas

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Rubicon, 19 Cherokee, 93 C3500 454, 04 Silverado RCSB
Is there a discount code still available to forum members?

Jimmij

First Name
Jimmij
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator overland, 2004 Honda s2000
Looking to replace my plastic overland bumper with the rubicon steel rear bumper. I have the back up sensors. Can you send me the parts numbers and pricing. Thanks.

Bback58

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland automatic, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2 dr, 6 spd.
Hi Benny, I'm placing an order and see the shipping is $41.26. I'm hoping you can provide a discount code for the shipping. Thank you.

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Looking to replace my plastic overland bumper with the rubicon steel rear bumper. I have the back up sensors. Can you send me the parts numbers and pricing. Thanks.
Hi Jimmi,

There is no kit that includes a pre-drilled steel bumper. You will have to piece this together using the OE parts list attached.

- Benny

Attachments

Davekayc

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 diesel
Occupation
Roadbuilder
Hi can i have the part numbers for both front. Wheel flare moldings . ( the outer fender textured black ) on a 2021 diesel rubicon. Mine got vandalized. Some crackhead decides to draw across them with a butane lighter.

9C02329B-D507-49F8-A8C2-52AE02F0134C.jpeg

955B87B2-7CD9-4D65-82EB-FF710D987678.jpeg