Sponsored

Sema 2021 Gladiators Galore [Add What You Come Across]

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
This show is not meant for you and me as the consumer, it's meant for the shops that are eventually gonna sell these products.
Which kinda makes it about us. I get what you are saying though. I think most of us just have problems with the HIDEOUS grilles.
Sponsored

QuickOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Sadly, I've seen this before during the low-rider days, then the sport-compact days, then the resto-mod days... This is the beginning of the end.

Seems that the giant wheel/ridiculous tire design theme is the "jump the shark" equivalent for car culture.

DBravo

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2021 Jeep JL Sahara
I was about to tell you that there is a lot more hideous Gladiators coming out of Sema, but looks like you found them. I feel like the lowered Gladiator had some style and class to it. Some of the crap Fab Fours is putting out is horrendous. You can't even burn it with fire, because it came from hell.

Glatiator grumpy 2.JPG
"Grumper" and cowl looks rad but is more madmax than Jeep... View attachment 195369

Hamandcamo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinto
Occupation
Actor
The body lines of the jl/jt do not lend themselves to the sharp angular designs that are seen in a lot of modern aftermarket products in my opinion. Every one of these look like they were designed by teenagers who just walked out of the first fast and the furious movie in 2001 and were told to kit out a truck.
Jeep Gladiator Sema 2021 Gladiators Galore [Add What You Come Across] jeep_gladiator_top_dog_concept_2020_4k-t2

I would of liked to have seen more gladdys with bed chassis personally.

Sponsored

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I could use a snowcat, and this one might actually be comfortable...

Jeep Gladiator Sema 2021 Gladiators Galore [Add What You Come Across] Retro.JPG

And I'm kinda diggin' the retro grille here...

Jeep Gladiator Sema 2021 Gladiators Galore [Add What You Come Across] Retro.JPG

I'd really like to see a frontal view.

Kevin
I love the M715 front end conversion. If it doesn't affect cooling, then even better. I'd rather open the grille up more and lose the turn signals between the headlight and grille.

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
I love the M715 front end conversion. If it doesn't affect cooling, then even better. I'd rather open the grille up more and lose the turn signals between the headlight and grille.
That's not necessarily an M715 look. The early Gladiators had that look.

Jeep Gladiator Sema 2021 Gladiators Galore [Add What You Come Across] 1968-jeep-gladiator-4x4-1

Kevin

mike921921

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Retired
So I have been procrastinating on work all morning and checking out Sema sneak peaks. Figured I would start a thread for all the crazy gladiator builds there. I'm just going to post this one. Figured others could share ones they liked.

I wanted to hate it, but I don't. I do hate the Grumpy bumper. To keep with the old school look, I think a chrome grill would have looked awesome.

Should have done something with the door locks - 'details, details'......🤣

Sponsored

yanchiou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave
Any idea where you can get that bull bar? I’ve seen it on the J6 concept, but that would be a cool add on for the rubicon steel bumper.

The body lines of the jl/jt do not lend themselves to the sharp angular designs that are seen in a lot of modern aftermarket products in my opinion. Every one of these look like they were designed by teenagers who just walked out of the first fast and the furious movie in 2001 and were told to kit out a truck.
Jeep Gladiator Sema 2021 Gladiators Galore [Add What You Come Across] 195088-5804d8cffd509f61c17f44cd610be75f

I would of liked to have seen more gladdys with bed chassis personally.
Sponsored