Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
and I'm wanting a JT "xtra-cab" with a shorter box, and on a JLU frame, so break over and departure angles improve. Too bad I still need to tow.
Sponsored

enrico_pallazzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81 Scrambler & 21 Mojave
Occupation
Opera singer, occasional umpire
jeep-concept-sema-2021-show-1-jpg-jpg.jpg

This looks like a raised roof in the theme of Land Rover Discovery mashed up with a renewed Africa concept.

In my dark heart I am wishing for a monotub Gladiator length Wrangler, letting you realize more functional space to offset the length penalty, like a Defender/Puma 110. I'll be honest, the separate tub and bed of the JT burns a lot of useful space. Think of it as the inverse of a 2 door JT, a long wheelbase JL.

land-rover-defender-110-puma-07-image_91987.jpg

Just saying.

Now as for the 715/725 nose, I would LOOOOOOVE to see a power wagon daughter wear a more traditional Jeep Truck nose, not a wrangler nose but a proper Jeep Truck nose and be proper Jeep Truck sized and do all the traditional Jeep Truck things like be tougher than woodpecker lips and ride like an absolute hot wet mess on the highway but look soooooo cool doing it. Probably not gonna happen outside of a show truck but man it would be nice.
I've wanted exactly the same thing for years - the perfect vehicle. Especially if you can still take the top off and make it a beach runner!

Davekayc

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 diesel
Occupation
Roadbuilder
Before they do anything they need to get rid of the small rear doors. And have four the same size as the fronts .

SquirrelNuts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
SEMA is back and in-person this year (following last year's all virtual format)! Starting November 2, Jeep will once again be showing its concepts and here are the teasers! One is clearly a 4xe based concept. The other two are not as telling... so what do you think they are?

jeep-concept-sema-2021-show-2-jpg.jpg

jeep-concept-sema-2021-show-3-jpg.jpg

jeep-concept-sema-2021-show-1-jpg.jpg
I'd love a Wrangler with 3rd Row seating on the Gladiator platform.

Davekayc

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 diesel
Occupation
Roadbuilder
Third row is cruel and unusual punishment for anyone. I cant imagine putting my kids back there and getting in a texas pile up. No thanks . I guess if you were trying to transport a bunch of people and the last two were wearing bikinis , a third row would be very handy. Also i think the handling would go to hell. Even having a cargo rack in the hitch creates poor handling on 37s

Sponsored

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
I would love if Jeep stepped up to compete with Toyota’s 78 Series…

Jeep Gladiator Jeep Concepts Teased Ahead of SEMA 2021 6E476FC7-B172-4779-A17E-C082E974BCC7

Sponsored

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
Stepped .. up? Jeeps are sposed to be cool.
A 78 series cruiser is a neat piece of kit. See what the aussies do with them and then decide if you think jeep should/could/would play those games. Unitized tub with fixed roof with body on frame makes it super interesting in term of configurablity.

Bobs85Reny

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ7 Renegade, 81 Cj8 Scrammler, 84 CJ8 Scrambler, 89 YJ Laredo, 06 Wrangler LJ, 86 CJ7, 02 Liberty, 16 jeePatriot