Sponsored

My First Bronco Sighting

JeepTaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bright White Willys.
Been seeing a few broncos lately. They look Good IMO. Once they take care of the bugs from when a vehicle is brand new, the bronco should be solid.

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
My wife got her Bronco Badlands Sasquatch at the end of October. I had only seen one before getting ours. Now I see them almost every day. But they are the same few I see.

The only reason we have ours is because I switched our order to a soft top. We would have been pushed into 2022 if we stayed with a hardtop. We will get a hard top once they work out all the bugs. The soft top works for now.

It does feel much larger driving it, in comparison to the Gladiator. The hood is huge. It’s a blast to drive though. The 2.7 engine is awesome. I would prefer off roading in the gladiator though. It just feels much smaller and you can tell where the corners are. I’m sure the bronco would be fine, I would just prefer the Gladiator

Before we got the Bronco, my Gladiator was what we drove as the family vehicle. But now my wife and daughters all prefer the Bronco as our weekend vehicle. Part of this is because it’s so new and fun to drive something that feels rare at the moment. Plus the Gladiator has been well used for a year, so it’s new car smell is long gone. I remember when my Gladiator was rare on the roads. They are all over now.

My wife loves her Bronco. So we hat makes me happy.

Jeep Gladiator My First Bronco Sighting D6F162EA-8BAB-4067-9D51-1EDC9D12B53B

Last edited:

Moabite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
I see numerous Broncos every time I go to town. Their "Off-Roadeo" headquarters is at Red Cliffs Ranch on the Colorado River. They always have one perched on 3 wheels atop some very large boulders at the ranch. If they actually drive it up, it's an impressive feat. But it reminds me of the old Isuzu Trooper ad that I worked on in the late 80's where Joe Isuzu "drove" the vehicle to the top of Castleton Tower (starts at 1:35 in this vid: Isuzu Castleton ad ). I've seen long lines of the new Broncos along the river road headed to or from local trails. They have some great features and I'd certainly consider one if it had a truck bed.

Elkhunter1948

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Fly Fisherman/Elk Hunter
I think the new Bronco looks a bit like an International Scout. There is a weak link in the rack & pinion steering, I believe it is the rack gear stripping under load? Too bad, these things seem to 4X4 with a
Wrangler. Ford should have the bugs worked out by the time the dealerships stop adding their markup!

Sponsored

DesertGladiator

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
That 2-door looks awesome. I've had one on order for over a year and a half now. Not sure whether I want it anymore with these damn gas prices.....

DailyMoparGuy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer
That 2-door looks awesome. I've had one on order for over a year and a half now. Not sure whether I want it anymore with these damn gas prices.....
I don’t blame ya. I do wish I had kept my order that I placed 2 weeks after reservations opened. Not because I regret the JT (I don’t)…I just would’ve sold the Bronco for a profit lol.

DailyMoparGuy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer
I do like some of the colors they've got on the Bronco. I like dark colors with the black trim.
Yea they’ve got some nice colors for sure. I can’t tell if that one is Antimatter Blue or a First Edition with Lightening Blue. I didn’t catch the trim badge on the fender either.

Somebody has a Cactus Gray one at my building that is super nice in person as well, but it’s a lighter color. I have no idea what I would’ve gotten at the time of ordering lol. Hell I had a black one behind me a few weeks back that looked so badass and ominous in my rear view. That was the ONLY time I saw a Bronco and second guessed my decision to cancel my reservation lol.
Sponsored