First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 FJ Cruiser
Occupation
Defense Contractor
Are you able to use billie bars with a diamondback cover installed? I saw a Yota configured this way....not sure about gladiator.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BillieBars

BillieBars

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator (white)
Occupation
Sutherland
Are you able to use billie bars with a diamondback cover installed? I saw a Yota configured this way....not sure about gladiator.
Hey! Yep you sure are - not sure if we have photos of this set up but you shouldn't have a problem. Let us know how else we can help!

jasunto

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Technical Implementation Engineer
Can anyone confirm if this works with the Rugged Ridge 13550.24 Armis Hard tri-Folding Bed Cover with LINE-X? This may be the way I go, but wanted to make sure it works with it and stays sealed well against water. I realize I would have to do the mounts, close the cover and then put on the cross bars and leave the tonneau covered until I get back from a trip.

OP
OP
BillieBars

BillieBars

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sutherland
Billie bars with Molle panels... god I think this thread has finally convinced me of what I want.

But someone help a newb - how do you buy things like ski holders for this? I'm familiar with Thule and Yakima type systems but not sure how you adapt for this.
Thule Snowpack will mount right on!

Sponsored

JT-S-Maxi-IND

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, 2011 Toyota Highlander Hybrid, 1998 Pontiac Sunfire convertible
Occupation
Retired (Sales)
What is the width (clearance) between the 8" brackets, mounted to Gladiator Trail rails? I read somewhere where that there is a welded gusset on the 8" brackets. Does this then subtract from the clearance width for the Mopar soft rollup Tonneau cover? I like the idea of the extra height for rolling up the cover, but i don't want a "wear" point as the cover hits the gusset.

Can you share a picture of the bracket from the back and slightly to the side?

Thanks

OP
OP
BillieBars

BillieBars

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sutherland
What is the width (clearance) between the 8" brackets, mounted to Gladiator Trail rails? I read somewhere where that there is a welded gusset on the 8" brackets. Does this then subtract from the clearance width for the Mopar soft rollup Tonneau cover? I like the idea of the extra height for rolling up the cover, but i don't want a "wear" point as the cover hits the gusset.

Can you share a picture of the bracket from the back and slightly to the side?

Thanks

We will try to grab a pic here in the next few days! The soft roll up cover barely kisses the welded supports, we haven't had any issues so far with either the cover or the brackets!

OP
OP
BillieBars

BillieBars

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sutherland
Your ad targeting is working looking for a rack and I get ads for your product on instagram 😄

Beautiful! haha - let us know if we can help with anything!

JT-S-Maxi-IND

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, 2011 Toyota Highlander Hybrid, 1998 Pontiac Sunfire convertible
Occupation
Retired (Sales)
We will try to grab a pic here in the next few days! The soft roll up cover barely kisses the welded supports, we haven't had any issues so far with either the cover or the brackets!
Have you had a chance to take any pictures yet and confirm the actual clearance dimensions of the 8"?

Sponsored

OP
OP
BillieBars

BillieBars

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sutherland
Have you had a chance to take any pictures yet and confirm the actual clearance dimensions of the 8"?
We should have one soon - we had to reach out to a current customer and waiting on some free time for him! Sorry about the delay!

JT-S-Maxi-IND

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired (Sales)
OP
OP
BillieBars

BillieBars

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sutherland
@BillieBars - Like another person mentioned, if you all had a set of bars that could be elevated slightly above the hardtop to hold surfboards, kayaks, SUP's, etc (don't need it to hold 1,000 pounds), AND that worked with most bed covers, then you'd have a new customer.

I've been looking for that solution for about 11 months now, and can't find anything that works.
check this out! - new kayak mount
Sponsored