JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
Cooled seats....my grandpa would be laughing at that. :clap:
I laughed at my parents when several years back they got a grand cherokee with a heated steering wheel. Then I used it. Then it was mandatory I had one with it 🤣 (I live in south dakota and we have many sub 30 degree months).

robd1438

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Didn't read through all 12 pages but really my only pain point is the tailgate not having the "touchless" unlocking like the front doors (yes I have that option). When my hands are full it'd be great to not have to dig out my key to unlock it.

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
Cooled seats....my grandpa would be laughing at that. :clap:
<<<Guiltily Raises Hand
We had cooled seats on the GC we had, it is the One thing I miss about that vehicle. It gets humid here in the South. :blush:

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
[*]Probably my #1 stupid annoyance is the key fob. Whoever designed this was a complete idiot. The fob is too big overall, but the worst part is that the button to open the emergency key sticks out so much it is always opening in my pocket. Totally unnecessary. The fob for my wife's GC fob is half the size with all the same functionality and still has the emergency key. Just stupid.
[*]I wish I could leave the backup camera on when driving with a trailer. I can turn it on for like 30 seconds, but then it turns itself off.
[*]The location of the trail rails makes them almost unusable if I have the bed cover on. These are really an either/or, when the trail rails could be really helpful to tie things down with the cover folded back 2/3.
[*]Other than that - very happy. I still miss my JKU, but this is a reasonable alternative.
[/LIST]
Took the spring out of the fob, doesn't open anymore.
Tazer allows for backup camera to be left on, plus also allows for bed lights to be left on for 30 minutes.
My Mopar bed cover doesn't interfere with items I've strapped to the cleats via bungee or straps.

Sponsored

Bucephalus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator/ 20 AMG GLB 35/ 02 Ranger/ 06 BMW M3
Occupation
Laboratory and Medical Supplies
Now that I think of it..One major annoyance is the stock speakers. They're completely for shit. I changed the dashboard ones to some kickers and it's night and day.

cleatus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
computer fixie guy
Now that I think of it..One major annoyance is the stock speakers. They're completely for shit. I changed the dashboard ones to some kickers and it's night and day.
what ones you put in there? am looking for some up front window speakers....
that big of difference?

Bucephalus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator/ 20 AMG GLB 35/ 02 Ranger/ 06 BMW M3
Occupation
Laboratory and Medical Supplies

wayned

First Name
wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
retired
Lack of usb ports for charging different items such as two phones and a GoPro. Working on fixing that now. when done I will have 4 different usb charging ports on the top of the dash. 2 will be switched by Ignition and 2 will be hot all the time. I hate wires hanging everywhere.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Lack of usb ports for charging different items such as two phones and a GoPro. Working on fixing that now. when done I will have 4 different usb charging ports on the top of the dash. 2 will be switched by Ignition and 2 will be hot all the time. I hate wires hanging everywhere.
Having the 8.4" screen provides USB ports in the back of the center console. Also, a cigarette plug with USB ports also helps.

Sponsored

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
Didn't read through all 12 pages but really my only pain point is the tailgate not having the "touchless" unlocking like the front doors (yes I have that option). When my hands are full it'd be great to not have to dig out my key to unlock it.
I don't dig my key out of my pocket. I just touch the door handle as I walk to the back of the truck to unlock the gate.

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
You say dashboard speakers. Are you talking the upper or lower dash speakers? And what is better about them in your opinion? Do they have better bottom end or enhanced clarity?

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I don't dig my key out of my pocket. I just touch the door handle as I walk to the back of the truck to unlock the gate.
I often approach my truck from the rear - you can't always park in a store lot with the doors or grill facing the store.
So with my FOB in a holster, I simply reach down and press the top button on the right of the fob as it sits in the holster hanging from my belt.
I don't dig for a fob and can get that truck unlocked before my wife, who walks fast, gets to it.

At times I wish the tailgate had the fancy lock but it's not a huge deal with the fob holster.