Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Mojave
Occupation
Creative Guy
Bulletpoint fan here.
Anyone know what this is for? Keychain fob?

951ADF19-1493-4976-A84A-3AA910D7AFE0.jpeg
That’s to help tighten/loosen the thumbscrews on the arms. Did you order it or did they send it free? None of my mounts came with one.

Oh, my vote is Bulletpoint, obviously! 😉
Sponsored

UnforseenWeather

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Mojave
Occupation
Creative Guy
Happy with the Bullitpoint. Easy to install. Also works for dash cam and passenger phone. Where I place the phone it is low and does not obstruct vision out front window or the 8.4 display. Also was able to route power cables under and through in a clean manner!

00CEBA7A-02D1-46CA-B5BB-A70FE4373C7D.jpeg
I have a similar setup but I turned the driver side mount sideways so it also blocked sun reflections off the hood. How did you route the cords under/through If I may ask?

TimC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator , 2021 Wrangler
Occupation
Telecom
That’s to help tighten/loosen the thumbscrews on the arms. Did you order it or did they send it free? None of my mounts came with one.

Oh, my vote is Bulletpoint, obviously! 😉

It came with the mount. I thought it may be a wrench but didn’t want to risk breaking.

thanks

Sponsored

steve68

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, yes
Occupation
Rocket Builder,
Bullet point single cheapest way, I don't daily mine and wanted just a quick easy way, so I went with the magnet and that's what I have in the DD,

Phone trade time and had to up grade to the clip, magnet wasn't strong enough, still happy, didn't go with the whole set up, passenger didn't put her phone in the clip, but thinking again I might upgrade to a dual system this week due to she was wanting to put her phone somewhere the other day, Happy with the system!

AZJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
100% Bulletpoint for me - got the phone mount and GoPro mount and both work amazing. Almost limitless options on how to adjust my phone, and works great on- and off-road. Am a fan.

mdyucca

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
I have a similar setup but I turned the driver side mount sideways so it also blocked sun reflections off the hood. How did you route the cords under/through If I may ask?
Installed this under steering column behind removable lower panel.
616OFpzY8UL._AC_SX828_SY250_.jpg

12V to 5V DC Converter Buck Module USB Output Power Adapter DC Power Adapter Converter DC to DC Regulator Car Power Converter

Then ran fire wire and micro usb charge cables up behind radio to Bullitpoint mount. Required drilling hole under BP mount to run cables.

I have experienced the glare from the sun. Turning the phone sideways 👍.

UnforseenWeather

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Mojave
Occupation
Creative Guy
Installed this under steering column behind removable lower panel.
Jeep Gladiator iphone car mount 616OFpzY8UL._AC_SX828_SY250_

12V to 5V DC Converter Buck Module USB Output Power Adapter DC Power Adapter Converter DC to DC Regulator Car Power Converter

Then ran fire wire and micro usb charge cables up behind radio to Bullitpoint mount. Required drilling hole under BP mount to run cables.

I have experienced the glare from the sun. Turning the phone sideways 👍.
Gotcha, thanks!

Sponsored

awraynor

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Physician Assistant

Deleted member 28696

what is the best phone mount for gladiator? So far i have gone thru 4!
67 designs, Gladiator rail, universal phone mount. If you want to mount additional devices like a second passenger phone mount no problem. I have my phone & an LCD screen for my SPOD with room for a winch remote or whatever device I’d like.

2AF9DC21-BD87-4941-8418-2970D036C938.jpeg