ErylFlynn

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkn Mojave, 2008 JK Unlimited Det Yellow
1000007892.jpg
It is frosted over from the 4 hour ride on the delivery truck (after a many weeks long train ride) but my 6MT is finally at the dealer. I pick it up tomorrow if it passes pdi! What is the break in procedure? Just drive it like I stole it?
They drove mine about 200 miles to me on the highway. I been keeping things mostly sedate but occasionally give her some pedal for variety. Will be changing the oil between 700 - 800 miles.
Sponsored

Chucker23

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ, On order 2023 Jeep JTM
My dealer told me today he has no idea on a shipping ETA yet. He said some ship immediately and other sit some for months. I should be able to snag the 15% off but not at this rate. Who else is built but waiting to ship?

Sponsored

Cspence

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JTM
Occupation
Engineer
My dealer told me today he has no idea on a shipping ETA yet. He said some ship immediately and other sit some for months. I should be able to snag the 15% off but not at this rate. Who else is built but waiting to ship?
I'm right there with ya brotha! My truck has been built since 12/20 and has been stuck since. I mean, I'm more than happy that its build, I was quite nervous for a long time that it wasn't going to happen, but now its so frustrating that its just sitting there. My dealer (who seems nice enough and seems genuine, but is always a pita to get ahold of), emailed me on 12/21 saying that it shipped, but was clearly mistaken. At the time I was seeing a delivery date of 1/2, so I thought he was right and we were lining things up like I might take delivery in time to take advantage of the end of year 15% off sale that ended on 1/2. Then the tracker bumped out to 1/8, then to 1/22, then back in to 1/12 and just a few days ago, jumped back out to 1/25! I emailed and called him to see what he was seeing and finally yesterday he responded and said he is seeing a "firm" delivery window of 1/10-1/14 and stated that it should not move from that. He seemed confident enough that he even ran the new numbers factoring in the 15% deal now and started to line up the financing. That said, while I want to be excited and believe it, given all the random movement, I'm not. I'll believe it when the keys are in my hands. So frustrating that its going to take month to move my truck from Ohio to CT and for a $1700 destination fee at that LOL. I mean I could walk there and drive back in less time LMAO. At this point, my only real concern and sense of urgency stems from the 15% off deal, I'll be livid if their shipping delays cause me to miss out there as the additional 5% works out to be ~$4500 more in my pocket! Other than that, I could care less when the truck shows up.

Here's to both of us getting our rigs soon!

Chucker23

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I agree completely my only concern about getting it much later is missing out on the 15% discount. If my dealer would guarantee that he lock in the 15% manufacture incentives off combine with the dealer incentive they gave me I wouldn’t care if it came in in February. My tracker and dealer still show no ship date for mine so I’m glad yours is at least moving towards you even though the dates bouncing all over the place. Let us all know when you get it and post up some pics!

Cspence

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JTM
Occupation
Engineer
I agree completely my only concern about getting it much later is missing out on the 15% discount. If my dealer would guarantee that he lock in the 15% manufacture incentives off combine with the dealer incentive they gave me I wouldn’t care if it came in in February. My tracker and dealer still show no ship date for mine so I’m glad yours is at least moving towards you even though the dates bouncing all over the place. Let us all know when you get it and post up some pics!
Definitely will!

For what it’s worth, my tracker doesn’t show shipped either…

Jeep Gladiator PUNK'N Gladiator JT Club IMG_5177

Sponsored

Cspence

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JTM
Occupation
Engineer
Right on! Looks great and right at home!

Chucker23

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Right on! Looks great and right at home!
Yeah pretty happy with my decision to call an audible. Only bad thing is my wife took it to work today so I can’t take more pics or start putting some of my stuff on I have waiting for it 😂
‘Really hope yours comes in by the 16th or they extend the incentives

AKDrifter

First Name
Judah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Only bad thing is my wife took it to work today so I can’t take more pics or start putting some of my stuff on I have waiting for it 😂
That's pretty funny. Same thing happened to me when I brought ours home. Back then there weren't many JTs running around, 5 or so months after launch. She was itching to take the kids to school in the new Jeep. The JK might as well have been chopped liver then lol. I was actively taking interior photos to send my dad when she just took it. Mischievous things those wives can be.