Sponsored

'21 White Mojave - First Jeep! (Kinda...)

caseface31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Hello Gladiator & Jeep Community!

Just bought a '21 Mojave Gladiator in bright white. This is my first time owning a Jeep where I can take it's top off. My last ride was a grand Cherokee trailhawk so one of my first mods was to add a black hood sticker. Loved it on my trailhawk, love it on the Mojave. Couldn't help but add the side stickers too. Next up, tailgate wrap! (I got the pinstriped set from underground graphics)

Also, added a bestop sunrider roof. Makes going partial topless so easy! Very happy with the purchase.

I must say, I love this truck. The Mojave rides so nice. It just eats up bumpy roads that my trailhawk on bags would bounce me around on. I'll have to get used to it's length and lack of ventilated seats but the fun I have while driving it makes up for what I thought I might miss.

Another thing that I love is that the Jeep wave is so real. I would try to wave at gc trailhawk drivers, but rarely got anything in return. It's so nice to be a part of a community of people friendly people with common interests. I thought I wouldn't see Wrangler drivers acknowledging gladiators, but apparently not! We're the same tribe.

Anyways, here he is in all his glory! So happy to be a part of this friendly and helpful community!

Jeep Gladiator '21 White Mojave - First Jeep! (Kinda...) IMG_20210709_164050~2
Sponsored

yoda13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Welcome! Looks very similar to mine:)