First Name
Aris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Optometrist
I don’t think any improvement in performance. I just like the look of it lifted. The kit came with shock extensions, bump stops, and longer sway bar links. It also included a spacer for the rear driveshaft
Sponsored

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
Not planning any suspension mods since the trailer on the other side is pushing close to the 6,000lbs tow rating. Have a Bak Revolver X4s tonneau with Xtrusion-Overland XTR1 bed rack mounted to the tonneau rails. Put in sumosprings to help with towing, and also considering airlift 1000 bags if there is still too much bounce after WDH. Other than that just some auxiliary lighting and im pretty much done.
Jeep Gladiator Let's see those Mojave's and Mods DC643607-105F-4360-9F6F-92AD8DCD2609
Thanks for posting this! I’ve been trying to find a rack that bolts to the BAK X4s. Looks like you got the 56 inch long rack. What height did you get?

Sponsored

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Thanks for posting this! I’ve been trying to find a rack that bolts to the BAK X4s. Looks like you got the 56 inch long rack. What height did you get?
I believe it is a 22" rack, the uprights are 20" long. I'm making flip up side panels out of 5 large molle panels on each side. Working on latching ideas and locking gear mounts now.

Sponsored

Bjeepz

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Now that gas is more expensive than hookers and cocaine Jeep finally called to say my Mojave is built and they're just waiting on delivery details!!

I've run the WARN Rock Crawler Stubby on the front of all of my jeeps as I like the price, design, weight etc.. wondering if anybody has one of these bumpers and how well it fit up with the factory skid plate.

Also wondering for those that have installed front bumpers and a winch how much the front dropped with the factory suspension? The WARN bumper comes in around 65lbs and my M8000s is just about the same, both possibly 2-3 lbs below the 65#.

Thanks!

DesertGladiator

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Now that gas is more expensive than hookers and cocaine Jeep finally called to say my Mojave is built and they're just waiting on delivery details!!

I've run the WARN Rock Crawler Stubby on the front of all of my jeeps as I like the price, design, weight etc.. wondering if anybody has one of these bumpers and how well it fit up with the factory skid plate.

Also wondering for those that have installed front bumpers and a winch how much the front dropped with the factory suspension? The WARN bumper comes in around 65lbs and my M8000s is just about the same, both possibly 2-3 lbs below the 65#.

Thanks!
When I added my bumper and winch the front dropped about an inch. I just stuck one of those Teraflex 1" spacers up in there and it brought it back up, no issues.

Bjeepz

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
When I added my bumper and winch the front dropped about an inch. I just stuck one of those Teraflex 1" spacers up in there and it brought it back up, no issues.
Thanks for your reply. I creeped your posts a bit to see what you have up front, wondering if you may know the weight of the bumper and the winch you have?

Thanks.

DesertGladiator

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Thanks for your reply. I creeped your posts a bit to see what you have up front, wondering if you may know the weight of the bumper and the winch you have?

Thanks.
I think the bumper was 75ish because I didn't put the end caps on, winch was 65 with synthetic rope. I had to remove the Mojave skid plate too.
Sponsored