Sponsored

“Dealing with Rokbloks when you pay and their product never shows up.”

takeitsleazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2008 JL
The product is great, no denying that. I had zero trouble installing; took less than a half hour. This was after watching the video- the paper instructions suck.

Packaging was great, in my experience, but fedex did have a hell of a time getting it to me.

However, I ordered two stickers with it, and neither were the color I selected, so the small details you guys are having trouble with I can believe. Definitely need someone doing qc; attention to detail seems to be their (easily remedied) problem.
Sponsored

NEWBWHEELER

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST, 2020 Hydro blue Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Free loader
Well I have to say that I heard another guy on hear bitching about Rokbloks and I assumed he was trippin a bit cause I got mine all in one box and everything worked and I’ve had no issue.

Suck that you guys are having a shitty experience with the company cause I’m quite happy with the product I received.

Good luck.

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
No axe to grind with company named in thread as said by many I've had great service with about all the other companies named. But a few have been a Sh## show and need to be called out for sh###y service. Not the I wanted left hand threaded screws and I got right handed aka it's hard to do x thing or missing a screw "yes I do expect everything there and correct" but the stuff made does have tolerance stacking. A big problem for them is a sh## show for delivery and shipping company's, I recently went through that problem. No fault of the product company but the shipping company "losing my delivery" within 100 miles from me. I ended up having to troll their delivery terminals to locate it after 6 plus hours on phone calls. I located it setting on their loading dock (for week plus and no tracking) and that shipping company had no intention of delivering it a ("5'×5'×3' ) wood crate. If I had not went driving around to delivery terminals, I would have been in a similar situation. Possible part of root cause of many problems for Rokblocs and they haven't fixed it by a change to shipping, packing and Customer support. Now the company I ordered from had in place good communication back and forth. "Thanks Tom" if you're here reading this.
Thankfully "we customers" have the internet to be able to read about this now. Just 20 plus years back not so much and only C.C. dispute was about only option.

OP
OP
SnazGlad

SnazGlad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Called PayPal, Amex linked to it, sent an email to Rokblokz to send a pre paid envelope to get the bracket box back, I’m not going to send them back at my expense.

I’ll tape up the failing apart box they came in best I can and return them, as you’ve read, since the mud flaps never came,

Again, today is a new day and a new email from Rokblokz

And still, not once from Rokblokz a “Dang, let’s send out another set of flaps to you and if the first ones show up eventually, we will ask you send those back.”

Nor a suggestion of, “We are going to try to track the missing flaps down as the FedEx shipper, hang with us and how about we put a 5 or 10 percent discount on your purchase for doing so?”

Nope!

It’s still just that I need to send back the brackets in the bad box, deal with attempting their online return process while also calling Amex and making a PayPal claim.

I’m all for supporting small business. And, do often.

However, being a small set up doesn’t mean you dump all the 💩 on that company’s hands on the customer to clean up...no matter how much that company thinks their product is the best (as they pointed out in one of the emails during this) so their 💩 doesn’t stink when they drop a load on a customer,

What other mud flaps are people using? Will check out the weather tech site in a bit.

msrebel

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ5; 2021 Sarge Green JT Rubicon Diesel
Called PayPal, Amex linked to it, sent an email to Rokblokz to send a pre paid envelope to get the bracket box back, I’m not going to send them back at my expense.

I’ll tape up the failing apart box they came in best I can and return them, as you’ve read, since the mud flaps never came,

Again, today is a new day and a new email from Rokblokz

And still, not once from Rokblokz a “Dang, let’s send out another set of flaps to you and if the first ones show up eventually, we will ask you send those back.”

Nor a suggestion of, “We are going to try to track the missing flaps down as the FedEx shipper, hang with us and how about we put a 5 or 10 percent discount on your purchase for doing so?”

Nope!

It’s still just that I need to send back the brackets in the bad box, deal with attempting their online return process while also calling Amex and making a PayPal claim.

I’m all for supporting small business. And, do often.

However, being a small set up doesn’t mean you dump all the 💩 on that company’s hands on the customer to clean up...no matter how much that company thinks their product is the best (as they pointed out in one of the emails during this) so their 💩 doesn’t stink when they drop a load on a customer,

What other mud flaps are people using? Will check out the weather tech site in a bit.
Fed Ex has screwed up my Rokblokz order. My flaps have been sitting in Memphis for at least a week:/

Sponsored

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Snaz, I've only seen people comparing Weathertech, Mopar and Rok Blokz, with a fair amount liking the Weathertech. There should be some heavy duty universal fit ones for the front, that could be made to fit, having a Mojave with the tires out a bit more not sure how the others are for being wider. Sucks you are not being treated so well, my experiance was great, even when I asked about getting orange labels because of the Mojave, quick reply, fast ship, go figure......Jack.

Last edited:

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I have the WeatherTech and really like them. They wouldn’t provide coverage for tires that stick way out though. I think you could make the WeatherTech ones removable without any tools with a few thumb screws and backing clips.

Clay

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired LEO
I really like my Weathertech flaps and don't have a high regard for FedEx! They recently delivered an Iphone 12 Pro to an address in another county and another package they got within a block on another street. Neither address came close to any similarity of my address.

msrebel

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fed Ex has screwed up my Rokblokz order. My flaps have been sitting in Memphis for at least a week:/
Fed Ex finally delivered yesterday. Packaging was good, and the flaps were shrink-wrapped together with the hardware and a pack of smarties. Now I just need to install them this evening.

Sponsored

bentrod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel
Fed Ex finally delivered yesterday. Packaging was good, and the flaps were shrink-wrapped together with the hardware and a pack of smarties. Now I just need to install them this evening.
Lets see that installed photo!

msrebel

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lets see that installed photo!
Hopefully this link works... It's to a related thread with several pics of my flaps and how the work. I installed them backwards because I wanted to look at a plain mud flap and not a logo. The mud quickly covers the wheel-facing logo;) The XL still allows some mud up on the side and even back to the rear fender. I'm overall very happy, though. I just need to add some rails to finish things off.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/mud-guards-for-rubicon.40847/page-3#post-673857
Sponsored