Vehicle(s)
JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
***EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023***

ATTENTION SELLERS:
All users who wish to sell in the marketplace section are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

We understand that these rules add more steps to the selling and buying process, but these rules have been implemented to protect both buyers and sellers, so thank you for your understanding and compliance. 🙏🏻

Rules #1 and #2 are EFFECTIVE TODAY, JANUARY 11, 2023. Please take note of the date when viewing or reporting a sales thread.

If you have an existing sales thread posted before January 11, 2023, you do not need to edit it. This rule will be enforced for all NEW sales threads created starting today, January 11, 2023.
Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
#5 matches what we put in the AMC forum as people were, well.......... ya either like the part or not, interested in it or not. If not, move on.

fourfa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD + ACCC
Build Thread
Link
+1 that #5 is a positive change that makes it more likely people will actually use the classified forum here to sell things. Been that way on every other forum I've been on

These all seem positive changes. Thanks

Sponsored

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
Surprised this didn’t take longer. Good things in the works.

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
Damn…
Is today already January 11?

Good changes!

Kevin

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
***EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023***

ATTENTION SELLERS:
All users who wish to sell in the marketplace section are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

We understand that these rules add more steps to the selling and buying process, but these rules have been implemented to protect both buyers and sellers, so thank you for your understanding and compliance. 🙏🏻

Rules #1 and #2 are EFFECTIVE TODAY, JANUARY 11, 2023. Please take note of the date when viewing or reporting a sales thread.

If you have an existing sales thread posted before January 11, 2023, you do not need to edit it. This rule will be enforced for all NEW sales threads created starting today, January 11, 2023.
All good ideas. This will improve things dramatically.

HopSlammer

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Good move, the new rules will add more trust in the member’s marketplace which benefits both buyers and sellers. Well done 👍

Sponsored

wrangler 17io

First Name
Olivier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR TJ J10 SJ and MJ
I am not agree with the 5th rule, it is sometime truth to write that a price is too high... or too less. Just my opinion, overseas ;-)

KQL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking for gladiator
I am not agree with the 5th rule, it is sometime truth to write that a price is too high... or too less. Just my opinion, overseas ;-)
You can send your opinion to the seller via private message, instead of posting it in their thread.

wrangler 17io

First Name
Olivier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR TJ J10 SJ and MJ
yes, it is another option. But writr that a price is too high or too little can be done with respect for the seller. The seller as the right to make a mistake, and the buyer too. Forum is for me the right place to discuss together about our loveling trucks, and for example used parts prices

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
yes, it is another option. But writr that a price is too high or too little can be done with respect for the seller. The seller as the right to make a mistake, and the buyer too. Forum is for me the right place to discuss together about our loveling trucks, and for example used parts prices
"The market" will take care of that — if an item is priced properly, it will sell. If it’s priced too high, then it won’t sell and the seller will realize it.

What we don’t need or want are others posting their opinions on what they think someone else's property should be priced at.

wrangler 17io

First Name
Olivier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR TJ J10 SJ and MJ
i just give you my opinion, a forum is the right place for that.

BUT you are the boss, this forum is your property and it is your rules. I have to accept them to stay here with you
Sponsored