joemussari

joemussari

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Ducati Monster 1200
Good call! Just saw the thread but was in the same position as you a few months ago (Mopar vs AEV). Super happy with the AEV lift. I'm running 35s too...on a Rubi. Yes, 37s would look better but I already had the 35s.

20210329_080203.jpg
Have you thought about leveling it out? I’m on the fence if I like the rake or not.
Sponsored

JK4AER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2003 TJ Rubicon
I'm ok with the rake. Before the lift, I had a 1" level which I removed with the lift. Not sure how keeping the level kit would have affected the geometry correction brackets and reuse of the stock front track bar. Also I'm, I'm not done adding weight to the back...would ultimately like a camper shell of some type.

Shadowmaker

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Photographer
New to the forum... I just ordered up the AEV kit. Looking forward to installing it.

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD
I’d go AEV. Their geometry correction brackets change the handling characteristics in a good way!

If you go mopar, I’d add AEV’s brackets.
As an update, I ended up going mopar. I don’t think I’ll add the geometry brackets as the ride and handling is better than stock.
I did add a 1/2” spacer up front.
The lift cost me $1,200 from a local dealership. For the $, I couldn’t justify spending more.

I’d be curious as to what the measurements are for the AEV lift; measured from center of hub to fender lift(on a rubicon)

the amount of lift I ended up with using the mopar looks quite similar to the photos above on the AEV.

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
physician
I also went Mopar with 315/70/17 on my sport with stock fenders.

looks great although if I had a rubicon I would go with 37s (and might anyway on my sport).

Sponsored

Rubiman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
As an update, I ended up going mopar. I don’t think I’ll add the geometry brackets as the ride and handling is better than stock.
I did add a 1/2” spacer up front.
The lift cost me $1,200 from a local dealership. For the $, I couldn’t justify spending more.

I’d be curious as to what the measurements are for the AEV lift; measured from center of hub to fender lift(on a rubicon)

the amount of lift I ended up with using the mopar looks quite similar to the photos above on the AEV.
$1,200 for the mopar lift?

tysongladiator

First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Learner
Vehicle Showcase
My two cents! I have the Mopar lift with a 3/4" Daystar spacer up front for bumper/winch weight. I've had this kit on my JT for over 75,000 miles now. Working good. I tow, haul, offroad, and travel. My two cents though.

Sponsored

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD
My two cents! I have the Mopar lift with a 3/4" Daystar spacer up front for bumper/winch weight. I've had this kit on my JT for over 75,000 miles now. Working good. I tow, haul, offroad, and travel. My two cents though.
I ended up going mopar also. I threw in a 1/2” spacer up front. It’s been great and meets my needs.

OP
OP
joemussari

joemussari

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Ducati Monster 1200
i guess you could use a leveling kit on the AEV lift as well right?

Echo26

First Name
ETC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator JTR
Occupation
Student of Life
All done! I couldn’t be happier with it. The 315s fit perfectly in there. I’ll probably go to 37s once they wear out but the truck looks perfect to me. It rides really well. I think better than stock. Handles well, takes bumps really well. Overall very satisfied!

543E867B-C914-4059-9586-2DC3005C70CC.jpeg

94F1257E-D784-4315-A528-2038D7CC510C.jpeg
Have you measured your rake?

Echo26

First Name
ETC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator JTR
Occupation
Student of Life
Good call! Just saw the thread but was in the same position as you a few months ago (Mopar vs AEV). Super happy with the AEV lift. I'm running 35s too...on a Rubi. Yes, 37s would look better but I already had the 35s.

20210329_080203.jpg
How much rake do you have? I have a SmartCap but with the stock plastic front bumper. I'm hoping I would still have some rake left with the AEV lift. TIA. Trying to get as much info before I make the purchase.
Sponsored