Sponsored

2020 Gladiator color availability dates (start of production)

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Man, we've been waiting for over a month on Hydro Blue...
True but we're all waiting for our color. I'm waiting for Gator, but have been waiting for my JT since it was announced 2 years ago. Gator is still likely to be released well after Blue or Gobi. We haven't seen our test color down the line yet.
You were just given false hope sooner, we will actually have to wait longer.
Sponsored

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
True but we're all waiting for our color. I'm waiting for Gator, but have been waiting for my JT since it was announced 2 years ago. Gator is still likely to be released well after Blue or Gobi. We haven't seen our test color down the line yet.
You were just given false hope sooner, we will actually have to wait longer.
I am hoping that seeing Blue and Gobi trucks built I expect to see those colors open soon. I also think that be cause the are clearing the GCM LEs off the books that it will mean less of a delay for Gator. This is all pure speculation on my behalf from watching the forum and seeing what is going on. But if you look at the GCM threads they have been tracking orders and builds and there is no pattern to be found.

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Yep the GCM had the biggest let down. At least us later colors have had time to accept that we will be screwed.
Accept punkn. Theirs seemed to be relatively flawless.

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
Yes, Punk'n was 5 days late for order but they started seeing deliveries about 4 to 5 weeks afte . So they got off pretty good. There are still some from the early days that haven't gotten theirs yet but overall they didn't do bad.

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
I am hoping that seeing Blue and Gobi trucks built I expect to see those colors open soon. I also think that be cause the are clearing the GCM LEs off the books that it will mean less of a delay for Gator. This is all pure speculation on my behalf from watching the forum and seeing what is going on. But if you look at the GCM threads they have been tracking orders and builds and there is no pattern to be found.
Yeah, it looks like the rest of the Granite Crystal Metallic LEs should ship out middle of this week. First few were delivered this weekend for the earlier builds with dealers near Toledo. It's been a long, painful wait for us...

Sponsored

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
Yeah, it looks like the rest of the Granite Crystal Metallic LEs should ship out middle of this week. First few were delivered this weekend for the earlier builds with dealers near Toledo. It's been a long, painful wait for us...
Yea, I would be pretty burnt out if I had been waiting as long as you guys and gals. Hopefully you guys don't take us late availability folks whining too personally. I have tried to limit mine. At the end of the day I will get one eventually. Not like we are waiting for life saving medicine or something.

Rebel JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Rubicon (Long arm crawler), 2015 JKUR Hardrock, 2020 Gladiator Launch Edition (Granite ordered)
Ok. I wasn't sure if more were seen down the line
My friend who works on the line in trim, confirmed 1 of each, blue, and gobi, went through last week.

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
My friend who works on the line in trim, confirmed 1 of each, blue, and gobi, went through last week.
Yea the pics were on here somewhere of those two.

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Hydro Blue is open for ordering!

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Clear JTR/'15 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ '78 Jeep CJ-5/'69 Chevelle
Yea the pics were on here somewhere of those two.
Im glad i stumbled across this thread. 9/16 is MONDAY!!! I don't know what im more excited about the possibility that Gator will be available to order, or that your production line friend actually confirms there are Rubicon gator tracks through the plant. I've read that its possible JEEP is done making Rubicons for the rest of the production year. I hope thats just a misinformed rumor. Hurry up and wait right?

Sponsored

mreloc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 991.2 VW GTI
Im glad i stumbled across this thread. 9/16 is MONDAY!!! I don't know what im more excited about the possibility that Gator will be available to order, or that your production line friend actually confirms there are Rubicon gator tracks through the plant. I've read that its possible JEEP is done making Rubicons for the rest of the production year. I hope thats just a misinformed rumor. Hurry up and wait right?
I don't think I've read the Gator Rubicons are flowing yet-- did you confuse with Gobi?

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Clear JTR/'15 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ '78 Jeep CJ-5/'69 Chevelle
I don't think I've read the Gator Rubicons are flowing yet-- did you confuse with Gobi?
No i haven’t seen anything yet either. I’ve seen Gobi and blue are available now.. just hoping Gator becomes available Monday 9/16 per the release schedule on page 1 of this thread. And hopefully they are still making rubicons this build year.

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Edge Titanium, 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Occupation
IT
No i haven’t seen anything yet either. I’ve seen Gobi and blue are available now.. just hoping Gator becomes available Monday 9/16 per the release schedule on page 1 of this thread. And hopefully they are still making rubicons this build year.
Have not seen any restrictions on the JT Rubicons

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
Have not seen any restrictions on the JT Rubicons
There were restrictions on orders not marked as sold, but you can still order through dealer.

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Edge Titanium, 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Occupation
IT
Yup there are many items not available for stock orders...
Sponsored