Sponsored

2020 Gladiator color availability dates (start of production)

Ichthus

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gobi JTR, 20 Bikini Willys JLU, 18 GC Overland
Occupation
Pilot
Hmmm...well, I guess if I leave my ordered White Rubi on the lot, and I’ll have some time to save for extra options when Gobi hits. Or, I take it, drive it, and find some local yokel that’ll pay me close close to or over my 5% below-invoice price, thinking they’re “letting someone else eat the depreciation”
Sponsored

OP
OP
billyjk7

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
OH . . . just noticed . . . Your in Lincoln, Nebraska. My Brother (closest in age to me) has recently moved to Lincoln from a Chicago Burb. ! *side question, if I may without sidetracking the thread - has the flooding affected the SE quadrant of Lincoln ? thanks - you can PM me if you like on this . . . I don't have comms with them yet !
Im.in the far SE part of Lincoln. We havent had any flooding

OP
OP
billyjk7

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
So if those colors are Job 1 dates, meaning starting day if production, when will they be available for order in the system?

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every gladiator you could want
So if those colors are Job 1 dates, meaning starting day if production, when will they be available for order in the system?
Typically 2 weeks before they begin building them, but i'll let you guys know as they become available. I'm sure some of these will change as well

Tire Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon JT, 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales Director Alloy Wheel Repair
Fraking outstanding! My Sting Grey order is going in tomorrow. I'd been worried that I would have to pick an alternate color.

Great information

Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Fraking outstanding! My Sting Grey order is going in tomorrow. I'd been worried that I would have to pick an alternate color.

Great information
Are late availability colors available to order yet?

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
I'm fine with this. I'll be able to see Gator and Hydro Blue in person before I'm ready to pull the trigger.

Bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trd pro
Are late availability colors available to order yet?
No. If you put in the code for late availability colors, such as sting gray, the order is rejected. Waiting to see when this changes as I have my sting gray order all ready to go.

Bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trd pro
Also found from my Mopar parts guy that although the gladiator accessories are in "the system", they are not avail for order until May 13, 2019
Does this mean they'll show up on the mopar online parts site to see as well?

Stoney15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator on order, f150, Mustang, Flex
So Launch edition Granites which were ordered first will come after orders for granite yet to come. Take about frustrating. Makes me want to say !$@%#& jeep all together and cancel my order. And just get a Raptor.

Sponsored

DanOnTheCob

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Wow, those are some late dates... Well, if dealers wont honor any discounts then waiting for the Gator might be something ill consider.

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Wow... big time bummer for my Gator dreams. More of a picked the slow horse kind of bummer than I'm angry at anyone bummer.

But still a big time bummer.

By the stated dates and logic and typical build and delivery times, I'm looking at November to park my butt in it, and a year to wait to enjoy my Class Exclusive Open Air Freedom™ since it just got nice enough around these parts to do that sort of thing and sure won't be in November.

Bummer.

Actively considering Black... hopefully Gator will stick as a color and I'll get one in 3 years the next go around, which would only be 2.5 later than I could get Gator anyways. Be less painful to wait while I'm driving one around. And if it goes away, I like Black, I'll just get another Black which I'm sure will exist.

Are we sure this info is legit and accurate? I am taking the seemingly knowledgeable @spenchey at his word.

WNCJEEP

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Granite Crystal Launch Edition Rubicon Gladiator; 2014 JKU Rubicon; 1981 CJ7 Laredo
So Launch edition Granites which were ordered first will come after orders for granite yet to come. Take about frustrating. Makes me want to say !$@%#& jeep all together and cancel my order. And just get a Raptor.
Yeah that makes no sense at all! So disappointing

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Oh wow. Good to know... thanks for the info @spenchey

I’m glad I went with a bright white LE, but I wonder how close delivery will be to some of the late availability colors...

Blisskiss

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
We'll know if this is accurate in due time. I was already on the fence about getting a black or white one, keeping it neutral for the instagram photos of pretty women straddling my dark saddle seats.
Sponsored