2020 Gladiator Pricing ?

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
My deal was inked on 4/29. 5% + 1% + 1%. Those two extra percents are for FCA control number and for dealer arranged financing. If you don't have those two things, you still get 5% off invoice. If you do opt for those two things you get 7%. I plan to get the full 7% and already have a BOS that shows the final discounted price. I would be surprised if Travis has stopped offering that deal.
Sadly he has. He is honoring pricing for everyone who has ordered already but only 5% max moving forward. I ordered mine 4/28 so I’m good. Travis is still the man and the best deal in town!
Sponsored

Casique

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HA Gladiator, 2011 FLHX, 2022 MDX
I would not complaint about 5% below invoice. Here in NOVA all the stearlers are at MSRP or above....

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
My deal was inked on 4/29. 5% + 1% + 1%. Those two extra percents are for FCA control number and for dealer arranged financing. If you don't have those two things, you still get 5% off invoice. If you do opt for those two things you get 7%. I plan to get the full 7% and already have a BOS that shows the final discounted price. I would be surprised if Travis has stopped offering that deal.
FCA control numbers are not valid on the Gladiator. No point in getting one anymore. You're dealership may honor the deal because it was written up prior to this new information but I'd make certain.

ColdBrew22

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav 4, X1
I am skimming through these forums and seeing everyone mentioning 5% off MSRP, but not able to find out how, or which preferred dealers are offering this. I see Travis and Kent in most of these posts - is this Travis at Tri City in NC? Are you building your gladiators online and then sending them to Travis? How is this going down, 5% off MSRP would be amazing (and awesome for those of you who were able to get 7%)!

HTownGladiator

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020gladiator
I am skimming through these forums and seeing everyone mentioning 5% off MSRP, but not able to find out how, or which preferred dealers are offering this. I see Travis and Kent in most of these posts - is this Travis at Tri City in NC? Are you building your gladiators online and then sending them to Travis? How is this going down, 5% off MSRP would be amazing (and awesome for those of you who were able to get 7%)!
It’s actually 5% below invoice so close to 10% or more off MSRP. Couple dealers around the country offering the deal so whichever is closer to each of us probably gets our business. My closest is Austin, TX so once hydro blue opens up I’ll be placing my order with them. Email Travis and he will get back to you quick with the order requirements and specifics.

Sponsored

ColdBrew22

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav 4, X1
It’s actually 5% below invoice so close to 10% or more off MSRP. Couple dealers around the country offering the deal so whichever is closer to each of us probably gets our business. My closest is Austin, TX so once hydro blue opens up I’ll be placing my order with them. Email Travis and he will get back to you quick with the order requirements and specifics.
Thanks! I did more digging on this and my mind is blown at how I never knew dealerships/manufacturers offered deals like this. Almost doesn't seem real, or that there's some catch. Def going to reach out. Built what I want online, just wish the Gator was available....

HTownGladiator

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020gladiator
Thanks! I did more digging on this and my mind is blown at how I never knew dealerships/manufacturers offered deals like this. Almost doesn't seem real, or that there's some catch. Def going to reach out. Built what I want online, just wish the Gator was available....
First gator scheduled for September 16th. I’m favoring hydro blue but want to see gator and gobi in person, biggest worry is I wait that long and then hold off for the diesel instead of pulling the trigger.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...availability-dates-start-of-production.16034/

Racer5112

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1961 Ford Falcon, 1980 Dodge Colt wagon, 2018 Dodge Journey
Vehicle Showcase
I got a hold of Spencer Heywood at Motor Inn in Spirit Lake, Iowa. He said a solid 3% under invoice at the moment, could possibly be 5%. Here is exactly what he said after I sent him my build..

"
Jeep Gladiator 2020 Gladiator Pricing ? {filename}
See attached Mike,
I'm sure since you were on the gladiator forum you saw that Jeep is currently not accepting tread lightly/ affiliate pricing, if they decide to start accepting those discounts by your time of delivery then you will be able to get the 5% below invoice ($39,546.60) with an active tread lightly/affiliate membership. If they are not, then the price is 3% below invoice ($40,379.16). In both cases, the only thing extra we charge is a $75 admin fee
See the attached build sheet, please double check my work and make sure I didn't add anything you are NOT interested in or left our anything you are looking for."

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
I got a hold of Spencer Heywood at Motor Inn in Spirit Lake, Iowa. He said a solid 3% under invoice at the moment, could possibly be 5%. Here is exactly what he said after I sent him my build..

"
Jeep Gladiator 2020 Gladiator Pricing ? {filename}
See attached Mike,
I'm sure since you were on the gladiator forum you saw that Jeep is currently not accepting tread lightly/ affiliate pricing, if they decide to start accepting those discounts by your time of delivery then you will be able to get the 5% below invoice ($39,546.60) with an active tread lightly/affiliate membership. If they are not, then the price is 3% below invoice ($40,379.16). In both cases, the only thing extra we charge is a $75 admin fee
See the attached build sheet, please double check my work and make sure I didn't add anything you are NOT interested in or left our anything you are looking for."
And that is exactly what you can expect will happen when you pick it up! I got my LE from @spenchey and the deal was exactly what he quoted me in April. He'll keep you informed throughout the process. Great guy to deal with!

Sponsored

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every gladiator you could want
And that is exactly what you can expect will happen when you pick it up! I got my LE from @spenchey and the deal was exactly what he quoted me in April. He'll keep you informed throughout the process. Great guy to deal with!

Thanks Pat

Racer5112

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1961 Ford Falcon, 1980 Dodge Colt wagon, 2018 Dodge Journey
Vehicle Showcase
I didn't know he was on here! Lol. That is great to hear!! How long roughly is it taking orders to be fulfilled to delivery date? Just curious if I order in August, will it be a few months? I'm not necessarily in a rush by any means, just curious if I'll drive it before snow flies!

-Mike

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
I didn't know he was on here! Lol. That is great to hear!! How long roughly is it taking orders to be fulfilled to delivery date? Just curious if I order in August, will it be a few months? I'm not necessarily in a rush by any means, just curious if I'll drive it before snow flies!

-Mike
There is a thread under the Ordering, Pricing, Tracking (this group) that is titled Midwest Under Invoice I think. That is Spencer's thread. I would say count on 8 to 12 weeks and be surprised if less!!

calicorks

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
dont believe the $7K off...that is not available at this time. You are getting a very fair deal!
You obviously didn’t read the forum. I found 5% invoice! That $1k is garbage deal. How about a Rubicon, with hardtop, max tow, auto for $43k? That was MY DEAL. if you have money growing out of trees, who cares! Otherwise keep looking.

DanF

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 BMW 650i, 2018 Volvo XC90
Why would you say that?
There are several dealers who can do 7% off dealer invoice which is already 5% below MSRP. It's more like $9k off a fully loaded Rubicon. There are several dozen members who have placed their orders in exactly this way and are getting that deal. Let's not mislead people please.
Hello All!
I'm new to this forum.
I live in Florida and want to order a Gladiator Overland in Gator or Gobi with pretty much all the available options except the cold weather package. My local dealer tells me that he will have more ordering information on the late availability colors by the end of next month but declined to talk about discounts. I would love to be able to pay 6 to 7 percent below dealer invoice. Can you please tell me how and where I can get such a deal? Also, is the Tread Lightly discount available and if so how do I get in on it?
Thank you very much!
Sponsored