Sponsored

2021 Bronco

takeitsleazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2008 JL
I think Jeep will be alright, but I hope they can gather some improvement points from all this.

What I’m wondering is if Ford is planning on keeping the aftermarket parts development for themselves or not.

I also wonder how larger tires will fit under that thing. Looks like it was made for 35s but not much else
Sponsored

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
It’s looks awesome but doesn’t fit the bill for my needs. I need a truck bed. If I was just looking for a Jeep, I’d seriously consider the bronco. I like the fact that there’s no crossbar, but it’s also nice having speakers above your head when it’s windy.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
In case it hasnt been posted
https://www.ford.com/cmslibs/conten...crossovers/bronco/pdf/21_Bronco_lineup_HR.pdf

Only 8.4” of ground clearance with the base model? 11.5” with the trim having 35” tires, how does that work? If base model has 32” what do they do to the 35” tire version to give it 3” more ground clearance?

JT had 12” standard with 32” tires...

33.5” water fording depth with Sasquatch package is impressive

OP
OP
Nannook of the north

Nannook of the north

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport
In case it hasnt been posted
https://www.ford.com/cmslibs/conten...crossovers/bronco/pdf/21_Bronco_lineup_HR.pdf

Only 8.4” of ground clearance with the base model? 11.5” with the trim having 35” tires, how does that work? If base model has 32” what do they do to the 35” tire version to give it 3” more ground clearance?

JT had 12” standard with 32” tires...

33.5” water fording depth with Sasquatch package is impressive

The base model (bronco) does come stock with 30" tires so it's 2" difference. The sasquatch package you can get on the base comes with 35" tires, blillstein shocks, 17" beadlock capable wheels 4.7 final drive ratio and high clearance fenders

Sponsored

Ozarkgolfer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland/BMW X2
Occupation
International Logistics
Why has everyone got their hair on fire about the Bronco? It’s almost a year away and you can bet your a$$ the first year is going to be sold out with huge ADM on big profit upscale versions. Looks like an Edge to me with goggles. Bah Humbug, I say!!

OP
OP
Nannook of the north

Nannook of the north

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport
Why has everyone got their hair on fire about the Bronco? It’s almost a year away and you can bet your a$$ the first year is going to be sold out with huge ADM on big profit upscale versions. Looks like an Edge to me with goggles. Bah Humbug, I say!!
Because It's a pretty big deal in this class of vehicle

Sponsored

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
If they offered a truck version of the Bronco I’d probably jump ship for one with the 2.7l Ecoboost. I love my Gladiator, after I did a lot of shit to actually make it drive good and look good. However, if I can get something out of the box that looks good stock, probably drives better and still has respectable offroad ability, and a way better engine, with no money, time, or effort for a competitive price then it’s a no brainer. Just sayin, can’t really refute that logic though...

Ford did good. Far better than what Land Rover did to the new Defender...
The new Defender is freaking amazing. Have you driven one? I was floored at how well they drive. They drive like a dream, look great in person, have some really cool features, and impressive off-road and towing abilities. They also offer a ton of great/cool factory accessories. If I could afford one and keep my Gladiator, I’d own one. Well., the 90 that is. The 110 is really big and wouldn’t make a lot of sense for me if I kept my gladiator.

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
Very Impressive. It seems Ford did everything right. The only thing I can nitpick is -- on some of the videos, even with 35" tires, it did not seem to have a lot of articulation, but, the sway bar could have been connected. It took the whoops great, and sounded great.

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
F’ ford and their turbo’s. Personal experience... I will never ever buy a turbo ford again.

OP
OP
Nannook of the north

Nannook of the north

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport
Very Impressive. It seems Ford did everything right. The only thing I can nitpick is -- on some of the videos, even with 35" tires, it did not seem to have a lot of articulation, but, the sway bar could have been connected. It took the whoops great, and sounded great.
Lol the front end on that thing has 0 articulation watching the vid
Sponsored