First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
There’s a code in the order guide on page 1. Only LED taillights are include in the safety package but unlike the higher trims you actually get a discount for adding the rest
Sponsored

mtngoat92081

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow, Mazdaspeed 3
There’s a code in the order guide on page 1. Only LED taillights are include in the safety package but unlike the higher trims you actually get a discount for adding the rest
Saw the code, but wasn't sure if it could be added by itself or had to be added as a part of another package. As I said above, the dealer is telling me it's included in the safety group for a total of $995. What you said would make more sense that it can be added at a discount. Can you clarify if it has to be added under the safety package?

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Saw the code, but wasn't sure if it could be added by itself or had to be added as a part of another package. As I said above, the dealer is telling me it's included in the safety group for a total of $995. What you said would make more sense that it can be added at a discount. Can you clarify if it has to be added under the safety package?
the order guide makes no indication that you have to have one to get the other. It definitely isnt include with the safety package

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
So I'm working with a dealer currently to order a 2021 Sport S Max Tow and all the literature says you can now get the factory LED headlights and fogs on the Sport S. I looked at the latest pricing sheet and I'm just not clear what package includes this option. The sales person at the dealer said it is included in the Safety Package for $995. However, when you use the online Jeep configurator, the safety package only lists LED tail lights and the blind spot / cross traffic monitor for the $995. I find it hard to believe that Jeep is now just throwing in the LED headlights and fogs without a significant markup on that package. Does anyone know the details?
LED is NOT the same as the Safety package, so be careful. On the current (end of September) order sheet I see it listed as
ADALED Headlamp and Fog Lamp Group

MSRP is $1015 on the Sport S whereas the Safety Group is an additional line item
AJ1Safety Group

MSRP $995.

Use codes if you can't get a straight answer from them, or if they remain confused.

relayer4u

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
SCG
The order guide I have from 9/29/20 says to order the LED Headlamp and Fog lamp group (ADA) on a Sport S, Willys or 80th, you must have (order) the Safety Group (AJ1)

Sponsored

GRAVLER

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Data Analyst
So I'm working with a dealer currently to order a 2021 Sport S Max Tow and all the literature says you can now get the factory LED headlights and fogs on the Sport S. I looked at the latest pricing sheet and I'm just not clear what package includes this option. The sales person at the dealer said it is included in the Safety Package for $995. However, when you use the online Jeep configurator, the safety package only lists LED tail lights and the blind spot / cross traffic monitor for the $995. I find it hard to believe that Jeep is now just throwing in the LED headlights and fogs without a significant markup on that package. Does anyone know the details?
i just ordered a 2021 Sport S on Saturday and my sales guy was telling the led package was now available for Sport S trim as a $1600 add-on. that was after he’s had already added the safety and advanced safety group. Maybe yours saw the led tail lights in the safety group and he assumed it meant all around?

mtngoat92081

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow, Mazdaspeed 3
Yeah, gravler and relayer, I think you are correct. The LED light group is $1015 and you have to add the safety group package for another $795. So to get the LED's all around its a smidge over $1800 msrp. That's too steep for me considering I don't even want the blindspot monitoring and park sense. I'll just get an aftermarket upgrade.

GRAVLER

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Data Analyst
Updated with latest order guide (10/15)
Of course, the day after i order... haha. I Don’t see any huge changes other than led option for sport s trims. Anything big I’m missing?

MntMan

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Buying my first 2021 willys sport model with manual transmission. Trying to hold out for Sarge but I think im going Granite Crystal Metallic. Can anyone help me decifer the October order sheet? Also how do I find the invoice price so I can haggle my best price. Thx alot.

Sponsored

JWGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2020 BMW X7; 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Also how do I find the invoice price so I can haggle my best price. Thx alot.

Here is the link to the thread that has the invoice pricing info.

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Of course, the day after i order... haha. I Don’t see any huge changes other than led option for sport s trims. Anything big I’m missing?
LEDs for a sport were already an option in the last one

PastV1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue soon, 2014 Highlander
Buying my first 2021 willys sport model with manual transmission. Trying to hold out for Sarge but I think im going Granite Crystal Metallic. Can anyone help me decifer the October order sheet? Also how do I find the invoice price so I can haggle my best price. Thx alot.

Also, look at the dealers that give you invoice less 5-8%. May have to travel a bit to get to one but makes pricing easy. No haggle.

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
Is the FWP (Factory Wholesale Price) also the invoice price?
Sponsored