Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
2021 Jeep® Gladiator Willys Debuts With Unique Content and Increased Capability
  • New 2021 Jeep® Gladiator Willys debuts featuring a limited-slip rear differential, rock rails, aggressive 32-inch mud terrain tires and a rugged look with black accents
  • Gladiator Willys available on Sport and Sport S model
  • Jeep Gladiator Willys available now
October 30, 2020 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The Jeep® brand is introducing a new edition of the 2021 Jeep Gladiator in the form of the Willys models, delivering a new level of personalized content for a distinct appearance that is combined with legendary Jeep 4x4 capability.

“Building on the widely popular Wrangler Willys, we’re thrilled to announce the Willys model is joining the Gladiator lineup as another way for Jeep to connect with our customers,” said Jim Morrison, Head of Jeep Brand - North America. “Gladiator Willys models harken back to the original Jeep lineup while offering an aggressive look and additional increased capability.”

Jeep Gladiator Willys models are available for ordering and in Jeep showrooms now.

Jeep Gladiator Willys
The 2021 Jeep Gladiator lineup is bolstered by the addition of the Willys edition and marks the first time it is available on Gladiator. The Gladiator Willys edition features a limited-slip rear differential, Rubicon cab rock rails and shocks, and 32-inch BFGoodrich KM2 mud terrain tires. These features, combined with Jeep’s Command-Trac 4x4 part-time, two-speed transfer case with a 2.72:1 low-range gear ratio, bolster the Gladiator Willys’ off-road capability.

This added capability is highlighted by a rugged appearance. Special exterior design cues feature a Willys hood decal, heritage 4WD tailgate decal, unique black 17-inch aluminum wheels with gray pad print and a gloss black sport grille. All-weather slush mats are also standard. The Sport S based Gladiator Willys also includes standard Technology Group with 7-inch radio with connective services and Convenience Group.

The 2021 Jeep Gladiator, engineered from the ground up to be the most off-road capable Jeep truck ever, builds on a rich heritage of tough, dependable Jeep trucks with an unmatched combination of rugged utility, authentic Jeep design, open-air freedom, clever functionality and versatility.

Equipped with the proven 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine and a versatile cargo box, Gladiator is built to handle the demands of an active lifestyle while delivering an open-air driving experience in a design that is unmistakably Jeep. Combining traditional Jeep attributes with strong truck credentials, the Jeep Gladiator is a unique vehicle capable of taking passengers and cargo anywhere.

All Gladiator models are Trail Rated with a badge indicating that the vehicle is designed to perform in a variety of challenging off-road conditions identified by five key consumer-oriented performance categories: traction, ground clearance, maneuverability, articulation and water fording.

The Gladiator Willys edition is available in eight colors: Black, Granite Crystal, Sting Gray, Billet, Firecracker Red, White, Hydro Blue and Snazzberry.

The 2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys has a starting MSRP of $35,265 (plus $1,495 destination) and is available now.

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys Debuts With Unique Content and Increased Capability 2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys 1
Jeep Gladiator 2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys Debuts With Unique Content and Increased Capability 2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys 2
Jeep Gladiator 2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys Debuts With Unique Content and Increased Capability 2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys 3
Jeep Gladiator 2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys Debuts With Unique Content and Increased Capability 2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys 4
Jeep Gladiator 2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys Debuts With Unique Content and Increased Capability 2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys 5
Jeep Gladiator 2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys Debuts With Unique Content and Increased Capability 2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys 6
Sponsored

Undecided

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport S w/ Max Tow!
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Anyone seen info on the towing rating for these?

dano0726

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep JK Wrangler Sport
Vehicle Showcase
How are those tires in the rain (from current/previous owners)?

Sponsored

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
He’s talking about towing rating but it’s actually 4500

Dartboy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Miata, 21 MaxTow
Occupation
Facilities Maintenance
Rubicon cab rock rails and shocks
Is this implying Rubicon Fox shocks or poor writing? Elsewhere. I believe I read the shocks are the same as Sport/Overland just painted red

Sponsored

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Apparently I've built my own Willy's, and didn't know it. Other than the black grill, I have the black rims, air dam delete, rock rails and the retro 4wd graphic on the tailgate, although on the other side.

IMG_20201003_112455.jpg

IMG_20200622_174500.jpg

MntMan

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Apparently I've built my own Willy's, and didn't know it. Other than the black grill, I have the black rims, air dam delete, rock rails and the retro 4wd graphic on the tailgate, although on the other side.

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys Debuts With Unique Content and Increased Capability IMG_20200622_174500

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys Debuts With Unique Content and Increased Capability IMG_20200622_174500
Fenders are not body colored and non blacked out trail rated badge. Sharp JT

EastAmherstJT

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland

Where did you get that Gladiator badge you have on the rear?

IMG_20201003_112455.jpg

IMG_20200622_174500.jpg

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
The Gladiator one off eBay. The 4 Wheel Drive from pixeldecals.com