AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
For those that are out of warranty or rather do the work yourself we have created a kit which includes the 2021 Steel steering gear here https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/jtsteeringkit.html

The original TSB is attached which provides a bit more insight of the repair.

Please let us know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Sponsored

Attachments

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Nice!

Is there a return core charge for the gearbox?

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
Should include some steering fluid in the kit...

Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I just wanna know how anyone would be out of warranty on a 1 year old truck.
Major modification to the truck, AKA long arm suspension or something like that. Secondary: some JT's are possible past factory warranty for mileage, I'm likely to go over mileage before the years.

AmishMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 56 Coronet, 65 Dune Buggy,
Occupation
Whipping boy
Major modification to the truck, AKA long arm suspension or something like that. Secondary: some JT's are possible past factory warranty for mileage, I'm likely to go over mileage before the years.

That's my problem not a lot of years but too many miles......

Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I know that feeling, I looked at oil life monitor yesterday and it is at 65% life I've already had second oil change done. :facepalm: in my LJ I always tried for oil change at or around 5000 miles. That was 5 a year or so. I got my JT in last days of January. :like: first oil change was before the 10k but I'd rather clean out MFG / wear in shavings. I figure in a few weeks I will send oil sample for testing "#2" see how it's going from my base test. Oil testing cost about what it costs to change oil for anyone wondering.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
So, we have a national backorder, but you all are selling them as a kit?

Things move very fast and change day to day. Currently there are 670 backorders but 784 incoming.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

xs2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Things move very fast and change day to day. Currently there are 670 backorders but 784 incoming.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
670 assuming dealers can only order one every 2 weeks? I just spoke to my service advisor and mine hasn't even been ordered.. If so, this # does not represent total # of backorders. How are you able to get parts when dealers are limited on the amount they can order? @JeepCares ....care to chime in?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
670 assuming dealers can only order one every 2 weeks? I just spoke to my service advisor and mine hasn't even been ordered.. If so, this # does not represent total # of backorders. How are you able to get parts when dealers are limited on the amount they can order? @JeepCares ....care to chime in?
We are not saying we are able to jump any lines here. Availability is dependent on the dealership itself at the moment. If a dealership has a low volume service department then they will be able to get it sooner than say a Metro CA dealership that has a backlog.

- Benny

Riley1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fuck you Nazi Fags. No clear delete accounts button. But I’m outta here. Enjoy sucking dicks!
Occupation
Killing liberals!
We are not saying we are able to jump any lines here. Availability is dependent on the dealership itself at the moment. If a dealership has a low volume service department then they will be able to get it sooner than say a Metro CA dealership that has a backlog.

- Benny
Am I correct in assuming that new vehicle's are being built with the new steering boxes?
Sponsored