Not open for further replies.

The Bean

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (Sold)
I'm not saying you're wrong, but I've never heard anything before about a hella yellow JT. Nacho was available for a short time, but they made more than 100. Got a picture of one?

Yeah I wouldn’t have believed it myself if I hadn’t seen them with my own eyes.

A3E939CF-D1C1-4F85-9B89-909B4EBEE02D.jpeg

BED6DDB9-7646-4AD9-B1E0-9B070B528A16.jpeg

Edit: first photo is from the Build and price when it was available. Second pic is just internet pic. Last time I saw a HellaYella was at the Lakeland Air Show earlier this year.
Sponsored

DailyMoparGuy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer
Navy Blue is the only color that would even have me thinking about trading.

The Bean

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is it possible the second one is a wrap? Asking because of the black door hinges and yellow uprights on the hardtop.
The hinges are those plastic covers you can get on Amazon. They did wrap the upright on the top yellow. I’ve only seen the 2 in person as Rubicons but one had black and one had body color roofs and were fully stock. I should’ve taken a photo when I was at the Lakeland air show earlier this year.

Sponsored

RMFSJT

First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 K1500, 13 Focus ST, 23 JT Rubicon
Is it possible the second one is a wrap? Asking because of the black door hinges and yellow uprights on the hardtop.
And the black painted fenders make it a little suspicious too.

The Bean

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And the black painted fenders make it a little suspicious too.
Yeah probably not the best example but not much to go on otherwise. But it was definitely a build and price option from which the first image is from.

RMFSJT

First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 K1500, 13 Focus ST, 23 JT Rubicon
Yeah probably not the best example but not much to go on otherwise. But it was definitely a build and price option from which the first image is from.
Man I’m with you I feel like there are some yellow ones out there just not too sure about this example.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
For a VERY brief moment in time you could get a JT in HellaYellow. I don’t think they even made 100 of them. I’ve seen 2 in person so far, and if I could do over it would’ve been the color I’d have gotten. My challenger (that I traded in on the JT) was Yellow Jacket.
Have a source for that info on a Hella Yella Gladiator JT? I have been following for years waiting for a Hella Yella Gladiator to be released and have found no source or true pictures that were not photoshopped.

Are you sure what you saw was not a NACHO color? In certain light, it can be confused for yellow.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon

Jeep Gladiator 2023 Gladiator Order Banks Are Now Open! BED6DDB9-7646-4AD9-B1E0-9B070B528A16

Jeep Gladiator 2023 Gladiator Order Banks Are Now Open! BED6DDB9-7646-4AD9-B1E0-9B070B528A16

Edit: first photo is from the Build and price when it was available. Second pic is just internet pic. Last time I saw a HellaYella was at the Lakeland Air Show earlier this year.
I reversed image search your bottom picture and found a couple of other photos of that vehicle. Everything points to it being a wrap over black base gladiator.

As to your top stock looking photo, there was a thread where people played with photoshop and that was one of the photos they came up with.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/about-factory-colors.17676/page-2

I have never seen a order guide either listing Hella Yella.

There may have been some pre-production test mule but I cannot even find any firm proof of that.

Sponsored

The Bean

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I reversed image search your bottom picture and found a couple of other photos of that vehicle. Everything points to it being a wrap over black base gladiator.

As to your top stock looking photo, there was a thread where people played with photoshop and that was one of the photos they came up with.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/about-factory-colors.17676/page-2

I have never seen a order guide either listing Hella Yella.

There may have been some pre-production test mule but I cannot even find any firm proof of that.

Oh I’m positive it wasn’t nacho! It was definitely HellaYella cause it caught my eye immediately from across the way, in the same way my Yellowjacket challenger did. I’ve seen a good number of Nacho’s. If I had seen one HellaYella I’d say def a wrap. But I’ve seen 2 and both were rubicons with no mods or anything. I guess there’s a possibility they both could’ve been yellow wrapped. Yellow was my #1 color choice when I was looking at 2-Door JL’s (I was very close to getting a HellaYellow rubicon but couldn’t make the numbers work at the time). Hopefully Jeep offers Reign on the gladiator. I get JT is lower volume but they use the same paint booth at the factory no sense not offering the same specialty colors on both!

Robtco99

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 wrangler, 01 cherokee
I agree on never seeing anything about a Hella Yella Gladiator. I was bummed when Punkin was discontinued, and probably would have ordered a Hella Yella one. Never was a fan of Nacho, so I waited for Gecko. Reign has me thinking about upgrading to a Rubicon if it's available

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Oh I’m positive it wasn’t nacho! It was definitely HellaYella cause it caught my eye immediately from across the way, in the same way my Yellowjacket challenger did. I’ve seen a good number of Nacho’s. If I had seen one HellaYella I’d say def a wrap. But I’ve seen 2 and both were rubicons with no mods or anything. I guess there’s a possibility they both could’ve been yellow wrapped. Yellow was my #1 color choice when I was looking at 2-Door JL’s (I was very close to getting a HellaYellow rubicon but couldn’t make the numbers work at the time). Hopefully Jeep offers Reign on the gladiator. I get JT is lower volume but they use the same paint booth at the factory no sense not offering the same specialty colors on both!
I accept on face value what you saw. Hopefully you understand the skepticism.

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed

WTH is that? Banana pudding?

Status
Not open for further replies.