NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
Correct, they’re now only taking orders for ‘23
Which is... Exactly the same, minus new colors. Shouldn't really matter, unless you're banking on one of the old colors, or waiting for the new ones.

Oh yeah, except I'm sure the price will go up again.

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Which is... Exactly the same, minus new colors. Shouldn't really matter, unless you're banking on one of the old colors, or waiting for the new ones.

I know bud, it’s dumb, it’s been like that since the gladiator came out.

namwop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Im placing an order tomorrow and negotiated a price on the 2022 a few days ago. Hoping I’m not SOL.

Sponsored

chr15m

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave

Yeah, some how I decided a week ago I finally want to do it, I want to get a Gladiator. I wanted the Gobi and saw it was offered again. I'm due to go into the dealer on Sunday and place the order. That looks like a lost cause perhaps now. Just my luck, of course I decide at the last moment.

Dougstdig

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD - '08 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
As the 23 pricing was not available on the website, I just priced a 2022 duplicate of the 2021 that I purchased in October of last year in the pricing was in additional $2800. I wonder what the 23 to reflect?

FLGladiator

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seadoo
As the 23 pricing was not available on the website, I just priced a 2022 duplicate of the 2021 that I purchased in October of last year in the pricing was in additional $2800. I wonder what the 23 to reflect?
That 9.1% cpi today. Had zero effect on BTC so perhaps the same for Jeep. lol

Mball488

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Military
The hinges are those plastic covers you can get on Amazon. They did wrap the upright on the top yellow. I’ve only seen the 2 in person as Rubicons but one had black and one had body color roofs and were fully stock. I should’ve taken a photo when I was at the Lakeland air show earlier this year.
I question it as factory color due to the windshield hinges. I haven't seen black covers for those. Could be wrong though.

Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
The Hurricane will be a POS and Pentastar Jeeps will be more desirable. Mark my words.
I booked marked this post. Be interesting to see how it ages.

The Bean

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (Sold)
I question it as factory color due to the windshield hinges. I haven't seen black covers for those. Could be wrong though.

Yeah I just pulled an image search cause I didn’t take photos of the ones I’ve seen in person. If I see another I’ll be sure to document the encounter lol

Lumis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2020 JTR
Occupation
Mathematics
The Hurricane will be a POS and Pentastar Jeeps will be more desirable. Mark my words.
I'm going to be watching the wagoner close to see hurricane issues. I'm waiting to order a gladiator based on that. Really need a few years but need another vehicle. Gladiator for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.