Sponsored

2023 Jeep Gladiator Order…What step are you in?

trilifter7

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2023 JTR
Occupation
Business owner
I swear I checked mine 30 minutes ago... but I am showing built now! No window sticker though, so that is curious.
1667585061437.png
It took my first order 2-3 days after built before the window sticker showed. I think the build sheet shows up same day or within 24hrs or so of being built then window sticker should be a few days behind.
Sponsored

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caretaker to various super cars
Occupation
Sales
It took my first order 2-3 days after built before the window sticker showed. I think the build sheet shows up same day or within 24hrs or so of being built then window sticker should be a few days behind.
Ah that's right, I forgot you're on your second build! Thanks for the info.

Strat

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Dealer called today, mine's arrived! Will be ready for pickup Monday, he said.

Trackers still show estimated delivery of 11/16.

Dealer told me a couple weeks ago that it wouldn't get to the Kirby railyard in San Antonio until 11/5, so I'm pretty jazzed.

Sponsored

A-Train2414

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Civil Engineer
My dealer couldn't give me any details other that the expected ship date is still before the end of the year. You have any luck getting more details?
I wasn’t able to get any details on why it was delayed, but I was told mine now has an estimated ship date of 11/15, which is only a 4 day delay for me.

Teqsand

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD & 22 JTRD
Occupation
Bum
Ordered on 9/11... waited a month with no movement so I excercised my "front of the line" code on 14 Oct.... that got the ball rolling... it's in KZR status now, should be at the dealer by Wed

Screenshot_20221106_015004.jpg

Sponsored

Wildbillny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
DoD Army Civilian 15
WoW - So many orders in October being delivered while those of us that ordered in August still in wait mode. Very exciting watching all these stories of early delivery. Next time I am going to order one every month until I receive one and then simply cancel the rest. This way I will be assured that the last one I order (which will be the 1st to arrive) will show up the fastest. Makes sense to me! Way to go Jeep Logisticians and Program Managers. FILO - First in last out.

briscoelab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTRD, 2021 JLUR, 2020 Gladiator LE
The final 30 miles of the 2,300+ mile journey took the longest, but I finally took delivery today! Glenn E Thomas Dodge of Long Beach made it a smooth and easy transaction.
Jeep Gladiator 2023 Jeep Gladiator Order…What step are you in? Screenshot_20221106_015004
Jeep Gladiator 2023 Jeep Gladiator Order…What step are you in? Screenshot_20221106_015004

Dang, that blue looks sharp! Congrats.

trilifter7

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Business owner
WoW - So many orders in October being delivered while those of us that ordered in August still in wait mode. Very exciting watching all these stories of early delivery. Next time I am going to order one every month until I receive one and then simply cancel the rest. This way I will be assured that the last one I order (which will be the 1st to arrive) will show up the fastest. Makes sense to me! Way to go Jeep Logisticians and Program Managers. FILO - First in last out.
I think it has a lot more to do with region and the dealers allocation you order from than anything else. I could have ordered from 4 different local dealers but chose the one I did bc of volume. Right now my dealer has 12 2023 gladiators on there lot while the other 3 have no more than 2-3 2023 available. I learned this from my Bronco order

DesertRated

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave
I think it has a lot more to do with region and the dealers allocation you order from than anything else. I could have ordered from 4 different local dealers but chose the one I did bc of volume. Right now my dealer has 12 2023 gladiators on there lot while the other 3 have no more than 2-3 2023 available. I learned this from my Bronco order
I don’t think this is correct. My Aug order is from Gupton which is a high volume dealer. Many forum members have picked up their Sept / Oct orders at Gupton while I continue to wait. So it makes more sense to me it’s a supply chain and parts availability issue.

trilifter7

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Business owner
I don’t think this is correct. My Aug order is from Gupton which is a high volume dealer. Many forum members have picked up their Sept / Oct orders at Gupton while I continue to wait. So it makes more sense to me it’s a supply chain and parts availability issue.
I’m sure that’s part of it too. I know I talked to my dealer about allocation and he said my first order that was just delivered took up there last allocation for October and my now in production order is one of there first allocations for November now. It’s probably a mix of both. If they are only allocated so many per month and your order didn't Make there initial 2023 allocation then the next month your are top of there list but now have restrained parts and there allocation gets filled before availability comes back you get bumped again. being at a high volume dealer can hurt you there then bc they have plenty of orders to fill there allocation quickly. It’s a constantly moving chess game unfortunately. I waited a year and a half for our Bronco and still don’t fully understand the lottery some get of being built before others. It sucks, I know.
Sponsored