First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Network Engineer
How do you like those Method 703's so far? Had a chance to air them down much? I am definitely wanting those in the near future!
Really like them, previous owner put the Toyo MTs on the stock 7.5 wide wheels. With the 9in wide and -12 offset 703 wheels, the 35s looks bigger and feel better, more grip on the road. I've driven twice since i got them about a month ago on mountain snowy, icy roads and it handled noticebly better on turns. I got the -12 offset, which pokes them out almost 2in more then before so I can accommodate 37s in the future. Havent had a chance to hit the trails and air them down yet here in Colorado :(
Sponsored

Camaroboi13

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 XJ Pioneer, 17 WK2 3.6, 18 JLU 3.6, 22 JTOD 3.0
Occupation
LEO - Life in Chino
I have a bone stock Rubiconand do like the wheels that came with it. Whats the size that will fit mine with no mods, cutting or rubbing? I do like the Wildpeak 33s and once it wears out, plan to go with 34 or 35s
Mickey Thompson makes a 255 85 17 that would work for you. It’s 35ish tall and a little narrower so it won’t rub anything. If I can do 37s on no lift (just a front spacer) on an Overland diesel, I don’t see any reason you can’t run a 35

Jason_92586

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator 6 Speed Manual
Occupation
Artist - Designer
Not sure how I missed this thread :)

Here is mine right after I brought it home. I have added some stuff including the bumper and 2" lift since then...
35x10.5r17 Super Swamper SSRs
17x8 US Wheel Rat Rod - Painted Bronze

Cheers

20210623_202719.jpg

20210623_203231.jpg
those wheels are awesome

Jason_92586

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator 6 Speed Manual
Occupation
Artist - Designer
forgive me as I'm a new owner of a used 2021 and I have the fender lip also, so is it safe to assume I have the max tow package?
Hi, you can click on this link to see your original window sticker, it will tell yo every option, tow package etc. Just enter your VIN
It's really helpful-

https://windowstickerlookup.com/

Sponsored

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
Took a closer look at the spare this morning and the bolts and nuts are stainless steel. So no “rust” but oxidation will occur over time but the whole wheel is aluminum.

Jeep Gladiator 35s and No Lift Thread IMG_4902

They serve only as a visual/decorative feature.

In removing one I did note a mark in the powder coat from the lock side of the nut, which makes removing them permanently not an attractive option as that would have to be addressed for all 12 bolts on all wheels. But… possible replacement with other decorative options are possible.

I have an email into Mammoth wheels to confirm they are stainless and what, if any care recommendations they have or took during assembly.

Will report back what I find.

Installed spare after and it fit with plenty of room. Interested to see if any noticable feel in ride with that bigger tire/wheel back there.
I’m impressed that they’re actual bolts LOL

BaneKotaKeena

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
PM
These would look better but would probably need smaller or different bolts alltogether and then have to get them rebalanced.

Jeep Gladiator 35s and No Lift Thread 1712688999463-pi