Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT SS Max Tow, 2005 WK Hemi, 2013 Mustang GT
Occupation
Surgical CSFA
True, there is always some, that is inescapable. While already minimal, it is possible to reduce that through tuning. Point is it is negligible in the grand scheme.
Well at least the trees and greens love CO2 🤣

GLOBAL WARMING MYTH DEBUNKED: HUMANS HAVE MINIMAL IMPACT ON ATMOSPHERE’S CARBON DIOXIDE AND CLIMATE
FEBRUARY 14, 2019
By Jay Lehr, Tom Harris

“The absurdity of climate alarmism claims gets even stranger when you consider there are 7.5 billion people on our planet who, together, exhale 2.7 billion tons of carbon dioxide each year, which is almost 10 percent of total fossil-fuel emissions every year. However, we are but a single species. Combined, people and all domesticated animals contribute 10 billion tons.”

“ 9 percent of carbon-dioxide emissions from all living things arise not from animals, but from anaerobic bacteria and fungi. These organisms metabolize dead plant and animal matter in soil via decay processes that recycle carbon dioxide back into the atmosphere. The grand total produced by all living things is estimated to be 440 billion tons per year, or 13 times the amount of carbon dioxide currently being produced by fossil-fuel emissions. Fossil-fuel emissions are less than 10 percent of biological emissions. Are you laughing yet?

Every apocalyptic pronouncement you hear or read is nothing short of insanity. Their primary goal is not to save plants, humans, or animals, but rather to use climate “dangers” as a justification for centralizing power in the hands of a select few.
Sponsored

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Well at least the trees and greens love CO2 🤣

GLOBAL WARMING MYTH DEBUNKED: HUMANS HAVE MINIMAL IMPACT ON ATMOSPHERE’S CARBON DIOXIDE AND CLIMATE
FEBRUARY 14, 2019
By Jay Lehr, Tom Harris

“The absurdity of climate alarmism claims gets even stranger when you consider there are 7.5 billion people on our planet who, together, exhale 2.7 billion tons of carbon dioxide each year, which is almost 10 percent of total fossil-fuel emissions every year. However, we are but a single species. Combined, people and all domesticated animals contribute 10 billion tons.”

“ 9 percent of carbon-dioxide emissions from all living things arise not from animals, but from anaerobic bacteria and fungi. These organisms metabolize dead plant and animal matter in soil via decay processes that recycle carbon dioxide back into the atmosphere. The grand total produced by all living things is estimated to be 440 billion tons per year, or 13 times the amount of carbon dioxide currently being produced by fossil-fuel emissions. Fossil-fuel emissions are less than 10 percent of biological emissions. Are you laughing yet?

Every apocalyptic pronouncement you hear or read is nothing short of insanity. Their primary goal is not to save plants, humans, or animals, but rather to use climate “dangers” as a justification for centralizing power in the hands of a select few.
LOL. Quick Google about one of the authors, Jay Lehr. He's the "science analyst" for CFACT, which was funded by both Peabody Energy and Murray energy. Sounds familiar, big coal is your environmentalists here.

Edit: figured I might as well look up the other guy. Seems like the both belong to the same group of climate change skeptics ICSC with dubious sources of funding.

Dqban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
APRN
Just curious as to why you bought a Gladiator and not a Tesla?
does tesla make a truck you can take the doors off? Do they even make a truck? Do you not know the answers to these questions? perhaps you should check teslas website and review their models. (note my sarcasm due to the rather obvious answer to your question).
I dont hate ICE, that doesn't mean i cant appreciate the obvious advantages of electric.

sirphenergan

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 2018 Jeep Compass Limited, 2020 Sting-Gray Rubicon Gladiator
Boy y’all know how to ruin a thread.

GoVR46

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Rubicon, 2014 Highlander, 2007 BMW 335i (725 whp)
does tesla make a truck you can take the doors off? Do they even make a truck? Do you not know the answers to these questions? perhaps you should check teslas website and review their models. (note my sarcasm due to the rather obvious answer to your question).
I dont hate ICE, that doesn't mean i cant appreciate the obvious advantages of electric.
61UwihhLr7L.jpg

Sponsored

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
Boy y’all know how to ruin a thread.
Actually I am shocked this one has remained relatively civil. This thread for me = much more interesting than ‘What did you paint purple on your Jeep today’ kinda threads. (Not that there is a thing wrong with having those threads) One need not fear a healthy discussion.

XJADDICTION

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT SS Max Tow, 2005 WK Hemi, 2013 Mustang GT
Occupation
Surgical CSFA
LOL. Quick Google about one of the authors, Jay Lehr. He's the "science analyst" for CFACT, which was funded by both Peabody Energy and Murray energy. Sounds familiar, big coal is your environmentalists here.

Edit: figured I might as well look up the other guy. Seems like the both belong to the same group of climate change skeptics ICSC with dubious sources of funding.
LOL, the #1 cause of warming and cooling the planet is H2O.

Good luck finding a study that isn’t backed by Petro/Chem companies or government money to do a scientific study. Pay close attention to who does the study though and if it is done in a scientific manner.

You go find a study by a renowned scientists (Bill Nye the Science Guy is not one of them) that can specifically show human impact from CO2 is the cause of global climate warming. Let me save you some time, there aren’t any.

The climate conspiracy is all about a tax. That is a proven fact.

Are we better off because we are creating a better quality of air in our major cities? Yes

Will we eventually have an alternative to fossil fuels?
Yes

Guess who has made the major investments in fossil fuel alternatives?
The petro/chemical companies.

Let’s please keep this a political

AND WILL SOMEONE THAT OWNES A 4XE PLEASE START A THREAD SPECIFICALLY FOR 4XE OWNERS.

This thread it appears is about climate change.

Sponsored

wvyankee2

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not on board with the climate alarmists at all. With that said. Along with the bad out of the issue, will come some good. Electric Automobile technology is showing some really impressive products today. They will only get better. They won't be for everybody, and the Hydrocarbon Auto market will never completely go away. One thing that burns my ass is that the Auto companies are the ones that are getting all our tax dollars from the tax credits. Another scam on the American taxpayer/consumer. As soon as the $7500 credit goes away, the prices will drop by $7500. My wife only paid $3500 more for the Lexus Hybrid she owns, than the comparable gas model.

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
Your welcome, wish I could test drive it.

They look decently wide, it’s the picture with tire dressing I think.

Jeep Gladiator 4xe TEST DRIVE Captain_America_I_Can_Do_This_All_Day

Jeep Gladiator 4xe TEST DRIVE Captain_America_I_Can_Do_This_All_Day
When I said wide I meant tire... depth? Inner radius of tire to outer radius of tire, not meansurement of how tire is laterally. It just seems like from the rim to the outside of the tire is a bit thinner.

kelkolb

First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
As soon as the $7500 credit goes away, the prices will drop by $7500. My wife only paid $3500 more for the Lexus Hybrid she owns, than the comparable gas model.
Tesla's no longer have the credit and their prices have only gone up. Granted they are a different animal being that they're still a very young company.

Last article I saw said that the only reason they're profitable is the selling of their emissions credits. They're still taking a loss on every vehicle they make.
Sponsored